Loving It

Pairing: Elijah x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Elijah, Y/N

Description: Elijah and Y/N are relaxing together and Elijah is loving every minute of it.

Flames of the fire were crackling in front of you. The warmth that it gave off sent comfort through your body. You sighed in contentment as you drew, your pencil just barely scratching the surface of the paper. Elijah was sitting being you, watching you work.

He loved days like this with just you and him spending time together. He smiled down at your frame, completely entranced with everything you were doing. Elijah loved it when you leant up against him because it meant that he could play with your hair. He loved the feeling of it when it flowed three his fingers. He loved the strawberry scent that it gave off when your hair blew into his face when you sat on his lap. Elijah just loved everything about you.

Changing position, you crossed your legs and rested your head on Elijah's thigh, revealing the back of your neck slightly. He knew you loved it when he ran his fingers across the skin of the back of your neck, so that's exactly what he did.

The tingling sensation at the back of your neck broke your concentration, so you placed your sketch pad down and lent your head back to lock eyes with Elijah. Your big e/c eyes bore into Elijah's and he couldn't help but melt at the sight. He gave you a loving smile and lifted you by your arms onto his lap, the scent of your hair invading his nostrils.

You cuddled into him, enjoying the warmth that he gave off. "I love days like this, Y/N. Just you and me. Nothing bothering us." He moved the hair off your neck and kissed gently causing a shiver to run down your spine. Elijah pulled your body in closer towards him and began to rub his hands down your back, a calming gesture you always welcomed.

After a while, a slight snoring sounded and Elijah looked down to see that you had fallen asleep in his arms. He leaned down and kissed your forehead before carefully getting up and carrying you to your bed. He crawled in beside you and pulled you close before drifting off to sleep himself.