Chapter-87

''Maan, calm down.'' Leela tried dissuading her husband. They had invited Advay and Urvi over, a plan to celebrate their getting back together.  ''Calm down! You are saying this. These are the reason of all confusion in our life. We were declared couple because of them , we got married without our consent because of them and now, we are pregnant. If we don't counter this , I tell you, these crazy Ranawats will lock us till we are pregnant.'' Leela pressed her lips. However the things had been, she was happy that life bought Maan to her. 

Stepping closer, she held his had. ''I would rather thank them for bringing us together.'' She wanted to add that she was ready to start their family but sudden shyness caught her. Taking a deep breath , she decided to speak her mind but got interrupted by the arrival of Urvi and Advay. She stepped back a little disappointed. Urvi hugged her sister, while Advay jumped on Maan. ''How have been brother. I must thank you for thrashing me . If not for you, we wouldn't be together.'' He gave Urvi a lovey dovey look. Maan watched the exchanged before throwing his brother harshly on the floor. ''What Maan?''

''Just shut up! You two are the reason of all our issues. Now, because of you, we are pregnant.'' 

''That's such a wonderful news.'' Urvi jumped on her sister. ''Let me inform mom.'' Leela snatched her phone. ''Urvi, you don't understand. We got married because a misunderstanding and now, they think I am pregnant which is not true.''

''The crazy ranawats have the  list read of baby names and guests they would invite to celebrate the new member, and I am not sure if Leela or me would be forced to carry the pregnancy.'' Maan added.

The other couple turned mute. They were the reason Maan-Leela got sacrificed. Their siblings could have easily escaped the ordeal but they made they never bought trouble upon them. ''I am sorry.'' Advay said hugging his brother.

''Don't sorry me. Go and explain this to the family who is ready to throw a party for the arrival of the non-existent  baby. Above all, they are wishing for a Princess and you know why.'' Maan replied agitated. Advay huffed. ''I will solve this.''

''If you don't, I will chop you into pieces.'' Maan  replied grabbing his partner's hand. ''Leela, let's go.''

''That's Urvi's hand.''

Maan jumped. ''I was wondering why it felt hard.'' That got him a flat stared. ''What? Leela's hands are soft like muslin.'' And Leela blushed. She slapped his arm. Maan smiled, ''Though I am mad at you , but I want to thank you for bringing my love to me.'' There was a silence. ''Yes, I love Leela. You can blush more now.''

***

The Ranawats sat a room in silence. Maan stood in the center glaring at all. ''Now, when you have all from Advay, I need to hear your voice just like the way it was before my wedding.''

Adhiraj and Adi stared at one another, the young Ranawat Prince was acting pricey. Though they were apologetic about how things turned and the duo got tangled, they were still happy to have a girl like Leela as a part of their family. Maan went about his ranting as this was his chance to let his family how unjust they had been. The family exchanged looks before his mother decided to shut him up. ''Look Maan, we apologies for the discomfort caused to you and Leela.'' He stared back his mother, unsure for her very formal words. She smiled. ''Having said that, with all the ranting we just realised that if would be unfair for both of you to continue in this love less relationship.'' Maan realized he was getting into trouble but before he could utter another word, his mother added. ''I know you are worried about Leela's future, so are we. But I have a solution. A distant relative of mine happened to meet Leela at Rathore Party last month. He wasn't aware that Leela is married to you. He really like her for his son, I am sure he won't have a problem once we tell the sob story how you two got together. '' Maan stared at his mother, while Leela hid her face into her palms. He expected his family to pacify him but now they were turing tables on him. Raksha controlled her laughter, ''Maan, don't take this as a joke. Though we love Leela to death, we will never compromise with her happiness.''