Chapter 1 : Morning routines

3rd POV
Lahiffe household
~Present day~

BEEP ! BEEP ! BEEP ! The young lady wriggled in her bed and sighed as she turned off her alarm . "Good morning , Trixx ." She looked at the small fox , snuggled up in her tail . She giggled softly as the kwami snored lightly. "I'll give her the rest , she deserves it , I'll wake her up when it's time for school " , she said to no one in particular whilst adjusting the blanket on the sleeping fox . It was 4:30 in the morning and school didn't start for another 4 hours . She quickly got herself together until she heard a knock on the door , " Dudette , are you awake ? " She opened her door to see one of her Best friends and brother figure , Nino Lahiffe. "I'm all ready bro dude ." Then they made their way to the basement to begin their morning training.

"Armed training or no weapons ? " He asked her . She thought about it and smirked smugly , " I'm feeling a bit lazy today , so I choose armed . " She picked up her favorite weapon , her katana , and looked back to see Nino with nun-chucks .
Nino stuck out his tongue teasingly , "Prepare to be defeated , Dudette " And with that , they began their training.

Three and a half hours later , they came to a draw and and then went back to their rooms to get ready for school. Samirah woke Trixx up and then changed into a carapace themed outfit made by MDC . She adjusted her miraculous and made her way to grab some breakfast. Trixx flew into her backpack as she exited the room . She entered the kitchen and was greeted by pleasant aromas and the warm smiles of the Lahiffe family.

She was tackled with a hug from a small ginger-haired boy . " Good morning, Sam!"
he greeted . " 'Morning to you too , Chris " She smiled knowingly , as the small lad only acted this way when he wanted something from her . " You're looking very nice today..." he complimented her , making her sure he wanted something . The girl waited for the request until it came , " André has a new range of ice- cream flavors" he grinned sheepishly , indirectly telling her what he wants .

She smiled at him , " We'll go after school ." She saw the boy resisting the urge to jump up and down in delight . " Thank you Sam ! You're the best ! " Chris replied mischievously before going to tell his parents the news .

Sam made her way to the door with Nino . He looked at her seriously , or as serious as he could be and scolded , " You really need to stop spoiling the little dude ! " She looked at him innocently , " When I help Marinette with Manon , I tended to fail in one thing : and that's resisting baby doll eyes " Nino and her laughed softly as they opened the door and made their way to school .

Wayne Manor

Damian wakes up to the sounds of Tim's screams . He listens intentively to find out the cause . Apparently , Jason thinks it was funny to steal Drake's coffee as a result of them trying to murder each other . His father , Bruce Wayne or Batman, had strictly enforced a " no killing " rule , so he prepared for school without giving any worry to the fact that one of his brothers will end up dead , or dead again .

He made his way downstairs and was greeted by a refined british accented man , " Good Morning , Master Damian "
" Tt , good morning , Pennyworth . Shall we leave for that despicable academy ? "
Alfred raised his eyebrow , " Will you not join the others for breakfast ? " The young Wayne hated talking back to Alfred , but he was having a bad morning , just like all the others . " Tt , I'll be fine , Pennyworth " Alfred looked bluntly at him but nodded , " Very well sir , but do try and eat the lunch I prepared for school and not give it to stray dogs you find , I put in a bag of dog treats for that today as an alternative " Damian looked at the man , confused . He thought to himself , " How did he know that I... , you know what , this is Alfred and he knows all. " Although what Damian actually replied with was his normal and signature " tt " .

As they made their way to leave , Alfred had to make sure he didn't come back to a messy Manor , " Master Tim , Master Jason , if you do try to decapitate each other in my absence , please refrain from messing the manor , blood stains are quite troublesome to clean ."
" Yeah , of course Alfred " said Tim , who got his coffee back and looked like he was about to pass out . " Enjoy school , demon spawn ! " Shouted Jason.
Damian shot him a glare , he would of threatened to kill him or actually kill him but alas , Alfred was their so the best he could do was glare .
He stepped into the vehicle and they left . When he arrived , he could already hear girls gushing and squealing his name , "Tt , harlots...." he muttered to himself.
He sighed , Today was going to be a long day...just like all the others

A/N - Well , that's another chapter done , if you like the story so far please comment and remember to correct me where I am wrong , I don't mind constructive criticism and feedback . Marinette is going to be in the next chapter with a little bit of drama . Thanks for reading ✌️