Chapter 13: Jealousy

The next week was especially odd for Gulf. For even though they continued hanging out like they used too, and they continued pretending to be dating.

Hugging was as far as Mew was willing to go.

Gulf liked kissing Mew, and he felt the sudden loss of such contact, lonely.

It didn't make sense to Gulf, these were simply lessons, nothing more nothing less. Yet as each day came and went, and his expectations were crushed. He began to wonder, if kissing Mew meant more than he ever realized.

Did he like Mew?

Or did he simply like kissing?

So as Gulf made his way to pick up his girlfriend, he made a decision. He couldn't keep dating her, if he had someone else in his heart. Even if that person would never like him, and maybe never kiss him again.

Even though their so called dating had only been 2 dates, and uneventful ones at that. His commitment was to her. He had to make sure he was doing the right thing  if he was going to be breaking up with her.

So the only way to confirm that would be to kiss her. But how was he supposed to do that?

---

Mew was confused, very confused. Seeing Gulf day in and day out was driving him insane.

The need to kiss Gulf was unbearable. He himself couldn't understand why he wasnt just doing it. It was simply enjoyable, nothing more. At least to him it was.

The urge was so strong, he would rather just do it. Both him and Gulf had already decided there was nothing behind their actions. So why should he overthink it?

It was simple. He enjoyed it, Gulf enjoyed it. Why should they stop doing it, just cause his mom thinks there's something more?

His mom didn't even realize their whole relationship was fake.....

Mew had finally made up his mind.

Grabbing his car keys he walks out the house.

Happily driving towards Gulf's college, the only thing Mew could think of was tasting those lips again.

The last thing he expected to see was Gulf....

Kissing someone else!

A tall, slim, and obviously alpha female. She reaked confidence and most importantly her eyes dripped hunger.

Mew didnt know what overcame him, he shot out of the car at the speed of light. Roughly pulling Gulf away from the girl.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" demanded Poom in an outburst.

"Mew?" Asked Gulf in confusion.

"You know him?" The girl addressed Gulf.

"Yeah..."

She eyes them both, especially Mew, before reaching over and grabbing Gulf's arm.

It was at this moment that the most primal sound emerged deep from within Mew's core.

" Mine." He snarled his eyes turning dangerously dark.

It was an order, and Gulf couldnt help but shiver.

"What?!" Exclaimed both Gulf and Poom.

Mew dislodged Gulf from Poom's grasp.

Mew repeated his words. " I said......." and then turning to stare straight into Gulf's eye he repeated those words. "Mine."