𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

New Jersey, 11:17am
Mattia's Car

Rhiya's POV
We pulled up to his house and he got out of the car.

I'm not getting out of the car.

He opened the back door and sat down next to me. Mattia looked over at me and I looked down at my hands to avoid eye contact. He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him. "We're not fucking in my car again if that's what you thought."

"Technically we didn't actually fuck." He moved his hand down to my neck and added some pressure.

"This time we will."

"No we won't, you're too pussy for that." I say.

"You feeling better?" His hands moved down to my waist.

"Yeah. Much better."

"Not for long." He chuckled.

"You're all talk Polibio."

"That's the one thing I'm not." He moved his hands up to the clasp of my bra.

"Prove it." He let go of me and got out of the car, then grabbed my arm and pulled me out with him. Mattia locked the car door and took me into the house, locking the front door as well.

"There's nobody here so you can be as loud as you want."

"Assuming you can even make that happen."

"It's been two years and I have a lot of built up anger Whisty, you don't know what I can do." He pulled my hoodie over my head and attacked my neck with kisses. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He lied me down on the couch and unhooked my bra, then roughly grabbed my hips, pulling me towards him.

"Calm dow-" He cut me off by putting his lips on mine. He slid my bra off of my arms and tossed it on the coffee table.

"Oops." He slipped off his shirt and I felt him pull off my tights and pAnTiEs all in one motion. He pulled off his red sweatpants and boxers. Mattia then wasted no time slamming into me.

"Ow!" He laughed and went faster. I arched my back and he pushed my waist down. Soon the pain turned to pleasure, but that didn't change the fact that he was big. "Slow down-"

"Nah, I'm good." He leaned one of my legs onto his shoulder without stopping. He leaned his head into the crook of my neck and I held onto his shoulders, biting my lip.

My walls clenched around him signaling that I was gonna cum. We both came at the same time, but he didn't pull out.

"Mattia!"

"What?"

"What do you mean what?! I'm not on the pill!"

"Plan B." He shrugged as he continued his thrusts, beginning slow then speeding up.

"You're sooo dumb!" I moan.

"Damn, that sucks." He gave me a hickey to replace the old ones that went away from last week. I couldn't help but send scratches along his back from the pleasure I was feeling.

He made his way down to my chest and sucked on my nipple, hard. I tugged on his hair with one hand while the other squeezed one of the couch pillows. My walls clenched around him again, but this time after I came, he didn't.

Mattia rubbed my clit and I bit my lip, since I was still very sensitive due to my two orgasms. I reached down to move his hand away, but he grabbed my wrist. He pulled out and his dick rested between my folds as we both caught our breath.