Corpse + Among Us

Chapter two; Corpse + Among Us
3 POV

"IF YOU DON'T STOP DOING THAT- I'M LEAVING."

"Then leave, peace out." Eli looked at her smugly, continuing to scarf down the salad.

Abraham had his own salad he was eating, more like shoving into his mouth and swallowing. Leo ate a small bite of his pasta, and then fell asleep, leaning on the wall.

Draco awkwardly picked at his food, questioning why he came along. But then he reminded himself that he was too curious about the Muggle World to not come along.

Stella continued to order more, reassuring her friends that it wasn't for her but for her elf friend. She told Draco, who was reluctant to give Dobby food, that the only way she was going back was that if she was going to be able to give the food she got him.

But right now, Stella was too embarrassed to even look at him. He smirked, he now had leverage over her.

"Father is making me explain the Wizarding World to you tomorrow."

"And?"

"And I expect you to pay attention. Not only am I being the one forced to make you learn all of that you have missed in the world of wizards, but I'm also being forced to make you understand it."

She rolled her eyes, "bruh, isn't that the same thing?"

"Learning something and understanding it are different, you idiot." Draco bonked her head.

"W-T-F bro, we're not in an anime." Stella slapped his hand away, "you do that to me again and I'll have no choice to fall in love."

He wanted to say something back, but they were interrupted by all too familiar typing noise. Stella stared at a now awake Leo, playing on his phone.

"Bro... Are you playing what I think you are?"

Eli looked at Abraham as the latter pulled out his phone, "I'll join his and then I'll give you the code, okay Ham?"

"You got it."

Stella looked at a lost Draco. "There's this game... In the Wizard World I don't think you guys even have phones, but we do. So, there's a game called 'Among Us'."

He nodded his head unsurely.

"Oh, oh! Stella, tell him about Corpse!" Eli said as he walked around, "why didn't you scan bro. I didn't see you scan in medbay."

Abraham laughed at the sound of rising panic in his friend's voice. "I scanned. I didn't see you scan."

"Where are you, Lime?" Eli walked into Electrical with Abraham following him. "Stop lurking behind me! You're acting sus!"

"So there's this man that plays Among Us, and he has the hottest voice ever. Like his voice is godly." Stella gushed, "you should hear his morning voice."

Eli rolled his eyes, "I meant tell him how good Corpse is."

"Oh yeah. He's almost always imposter... Which is the killer."

"It's basically a murder mystery." Leo murmured. "I'm in Elec with White, I don't see you."

"We're in the back." Abraham, not very patiently, waited for Eli to finish his tasks.

"Don't get to close to me. I don't trust you."

Lime, Leo's color, and White, a random player, stepped behind Black, Eli, and Cyan, Abraham....
"Bye bitch." And Leo killer Eli as his partner killed Abraham.