Chapter Sixty-seven

This chapter is once again dedicated to my girl RosannaMI for always, always supporting me and loving Liam and Jess as much as I do. Thank you for being an amazing friend.

You guys need to check out her stories. She writes just about every genre you can think of. Also, She made me this banner and I am going to be using it for all the New York chapters.

I sit down on my overflowing luggage, and I attempt to zip it

I sit down on my overflowing luggage, and I attempt to zip it. I told myself I was only going to take the things I need and not an item more. But that didn't work out so well.

"Liam is here with the Car. You ready?" Steff walks in, and her eyes widen.

"Didn't we zip that like five minutes ago?" She asks, eyeing my gaping luggage.

"I realized I forgot my favorite Bra," I tell her, and she gawks at me.

"Don't just stand there. Help me!" I heave, trying to pull the zipper with all my might.

"Liam is here," Mom announces, walking in. "This again?" She gapes at me.

I roll my eyes with frustration.

"She forgot her favorite bra," Steff tells her slowly like she is explaining something very important, and they snigger.

"I hate you both!" I groan, finally pulling the zipper all the way closed.

I point my chin up triumphantly as Zach and Dean walk in, sulking.

"Why can't we go with them? We are on a break too!" Zach stomps his feet.

"Because you are not old enough, you know that. I thought you two were excited to spend some time with your dad." Mom says with a sigh.

"You'll be eighteen in about a decade, don't worry," Steff says, and they both glare at her.

"You guys finished?" Liam walks in, and my heart jolts.

He is in black jeans and a white T-shirt, hair messy, the trail of ink swirling down to his wrists. I think he is having the same reaction to me because he is mirroring my expression. I barely notice when mom and Steff leave the room quietly.

Liam takes two long strides and takes my face between his hands, pressing a hard kiss on my lips.

"I love those shorts." He says against my lips, his hands sneaking down my back.

"Glad you approve." I giggle, which makes him smile.

He easily carries my luggage down the stairs, and we say goodbye to mom and the boys.

"You will call every day, right? Let me know how it's going." She asks for the hundredth time since I mentioned I was going.

"Yes, mom. I promise."