Chapater 35

We both get out my car and make our way towards my old school entrance, the smell of sweaty human kids and over perfumed girl wonder in the air. I almost forgot the worst part about human schools, the smell.

I go to my front office and the receptionist sees me coming "I was called for my little sisters." I tell her and she point to the waiting area while smacking her gum in her mouth.

"Is this what a human school looks like?" Tomas whispers to me and I turn to him.

"You haven't seen the worst of it." I tell him as I take my seat.

"I feel nauseous," he tries covering his nose in the most subtle way possible making chuckle, as a werewolf a human school isn't where you want I be. Unlike S.S.S. this school runs of toxic fumes form hair products to over priced body mist that these girls spray non stop.

My little sisters come out of the principals office and I stand seeing my old headmaster "Nadia!" He smiles at me and my sisters lift their gaze to me "Nice seeing you again."

"Wish I could say the same," I don't even try smiling at him "I'll get them out your hair."

"Are you not going to ask what they did?" He questions just as we're about to leave.

"No." I simply state and nudge Bailey to move forward with Tili in front of her, Tomas opens the door for us and the fresh air hits me like never before. "What the hell happened?"

"We got into a fight." Tili sighs.

"Did you win?"

"No," Bailey says.

"So I got called out of lesson because of a fight you guys didn't win?" I ask them getting in the car "What have I told you guys about timing? You guys are just embarrassing yourselves, I told you guys that you should never give into a threat."

"We didn't start the fight." Tili argues.

"Apparently you didn't finish it either," I look at her though the rear view mirror "do you guys still want to go to this school?"

"No." They both say.

"Well too bad, you guys still have two years left." Even though Tili is fourteen and Bailey is fifteen there's no way I'm leaving Tili defenceless so when Bailey leaves so is Tili. "You better get your act together. Give me your bus passes." I reach behind me.

They both place their cards in my hands "Do you have bus money?" I take their silence as an yes and put my hand out as coins and dollar bills get placed into my hands "Get out, you guys are walking."

"What?" Tili almost screams.

"It's an hour walk." Bailey points out.

"Then you better get going." I tell them and Bailey's the first to storm out with Tili following her, they both start moving forward and is start my engine and drive off "Do you drive?" I glance over at Tomas.

"Yes." He tells me "Am I gonna have to talk too?"

"That's not funny," I can't help my smile "I'm gonna drop you off and you're going to go back and get them. Give them at least thirty minutes to walk before you pick them up, and make it seem like I don't know."

"Walking isn't a punishment," he tells me as I make my way to his loft.

"Trust me it is when you have to go the same way your bullies go." I stop on a red light "Give me your phone." I put my hand out and watch him unlock his phone, I go onto contacts and add my number into his phone "Text me when you have them."

I pull up close to his loft and stop for him to get out "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I need to go talk to my dad about transferring them." I tell him and he nods with a smile before leaving me car, I get back on the road and head towards home. I doesn't take me long to get there so when I park in the garage I just grab my bag and head up.

"Hey dad!" I head upstairs once inside the penthouse and knock on my parents door.

"Come in." He says and I do so.

"Hey guys, how you doing?" I walk in sitting on the edge of their bed.

"We're good, how are you?" Dad asks.

"I'm good," I nods "so I wanted to talk to you guys about something." I watch my mom still in wolf form look over to my father "It's actually about Bailey and Tili,"

"Okay," my dad nods.

"Well I know the plan is that Bailey comes to my school when she turns sixteen but Tili's being bullied and it's kinda ridiculous seeing as she's a werewolf and they're human, anyways" I try getting back on tract "I really need them to be close and I was hoping that they can be transferred as soon as possible."

My dad looks back down at my mother as the room goes silent "Well I'm going have to talk to Vincent about it, he's invited us out to one of his dinner parties this Saturday."

"No need, I can talk to him. If that's okay with you." I point to my dad.

"That works," he nods.

"Okay," I smile "that's all."

"Wait!" My dad stops me and I turn back around "How was your trip?"

"It's was good," I tuck hair behind my ears "it was so beautiful and I had a very good time."

"With Tomas?"

"For the most part no, but it was good. You guys should visit Fiji I swear you'll love it, especially the city." I tell them "I need to go cook, I'll come up with food when it's ready." I take my leave before my father gets a chance to ask me who I was with the whole week.

I mean, I have nothing to be ashamed of we didn't do anything wrong. For the whole week Saint kept his distance away from my lips, it was here where things started to go side ways.