twelve

Rosie double-checked Jamie that was currently playing her switch that she got from them last christmas after she was nicely dressed in white mini sleeveless (of course) Chanel dress before going into their bedroom where her wife was currently changing too. She entered their room and went straight to their walk-in closet where her wife was trying to close the zip behind her dress. She stopped in her tracks when she saw her wife's bare back and something might have change when she felt hot all over her body. She won't deny it though, her wife is oozing with sex appeal that either men or women would fall undeniably. She stopped lurking when she realised that she was staring for too long now and Jennie's becoming impatient. 

Jennie stopped in her actions when she saw her wife's reflection in the mirror coming towards her. Rosie removed her hands that was holding the zip and carefully closed her dress for her slowly while the blonde's eyes are obviously running through her back. She felt shivers through her back when her wife's hand subtly touches it. Their eyes met in the mirror after rosie locked the top portion of her dress. The sexual tension was all over the place and so Jennie decided to turn her back to face her wife that was currently wearing a YSL mini dress that flaunted her long tanned legs paired with knee length high heel boots. She didn't mean to do it but her eyes are literally travelling slowly from her wife's legs up until the see through area above her breast. Like, pregnancy literally did a great help in her wife's body. She can't blame herself though, since they got back together, they haven't been in such intimate moment. Well, except for making out sometimes that when Jennie starts to try to go further,chaeyoung is quick to turn her down. She doesn't know why, they've done it a lot of times before but she thought that maybe her wife isn't just ready yet so it's all fine to her though it ached her to death sometimes. 

"My eyes are up here, Ma'am" Rosie smirked as she watched her wife obviously oogling her right infront of her shamelessly. 

"I...I'm...wow..."Jennie can't even construct a proper sentence on how her wife looked too incredible tonight. She does look good everyday but tonight, her wife hits to many areas in her brain "You look so beautiful, love" she continued looking through her wife's eyes

"So do you, Ms.Kim" Chaeyoung replied as her eyes traveled in her wife's body that was clung in navy blue Chanel long-sleeved dress

Jennie slid her hands into her wife's waist, good thing that she wears much higher heels to match rosie's height. "I'm sorry about yesterday" she said as she bumped her forehead at the latter's 

"I was really upset, glad you took notice"

"It was so obvious, love. You didn't text or call to check up on me yesterday. I missed you so bad" as she pulled away and held both of her wife's hand and intertwined it with hers "I wanted to talk to you last night but we made short changes to the program so we stayed until 2am" 

"Talk to me now,I don't want us facing people tonight with resentment with each other" 

"Well, Jisoo knocked some sense off of me yesterday and I realized lots of things.One is, I should've listened to you and your opinions because I know that we just want what's best for our baby. I'm also aware that I overreact at everything when it comes to Jamie and you" her wife said looking back and forth in her eyes and in their hands while she tenderly brush her thumb through it "I just...don't want to lose you...again" 

Rosie pulled out her hands from Jennie's grip and brought it to the latter's face as she cupped lightly both of her cheeks and gave her wife a tender kiss "You won't lose us, okay? We've established a lot of things from running away already and it broke us both so I'll make sure it'll not happen again. You have us for life already,love. A crybaby wife and sassy daughter, if you might forget"