Chapter 31

Third Person

It had been at least a month since Linda went into rehab. Making it February. During the past month they have been calling their mother and visting her as much as they can.

Linda has had her bad days and good. The withdrawal symptoms were not nice at all. Sometimes she couldn't even get out of bed because her headache was too bad or her muscles were too sore.

As for the ones that were still in school, a valentine's dance was coming up. But the pressures for finding their own dates was on.

Right now it was lunch Harlow sat with Kate, Isabelle, and Oliver at their table. Levi was no where to be seen he told them he would be back later.

The girls and Oliver were fussing over about who they were going with or hoped to go with and what they wanted to wear. Where as Harlow didn't really care but deep down she was excited.

On the other side of the room the boys sat at there own table with their friends. They were all also talking about who they want to bring to the dance.

This was Roman's first school dance but already had a person in mind who he wanted to ask. He just needed to figure out how ask her. Since everyone was going all out asking people.

On the other hand, we had Jordan who had a secret crush on someone. He just wished he would make her laugh the way her friends would. But he was too nervous to ask and he didn't want to break the sibling code if there even was one.

But Jordan wasn't the only one wanting to ask someone out. Next to him was his best friend Miles who was dying to ask a certain girl out. But too bad for him since that girl was already taken.

For Xavier and Xander they wanted to go solo. With there own friends who mostly were planing on doing the same. Hoping that they may find someone there that night.

Romans POV

Me and my friends usually sit with my brothers. Since my friends are friends with my brothers as well. For Harlow she sits at her own table.

"So Roman are you going to ask Summer to the dance?" Harry asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"You know exactly who I'm going to ask." I chuckled throwing a blueberry at him.

"I just don't know how to ask her." I sighed throwing a blueberry into my mouth.

"Just ask her, I'm sure she will say yes." This is why you should never get advice off of Harry.

"But I want to ask her specially since everyone else is going all out. Who are you going to ask?" Trying to pull his attention off my love life onto his own.

"Hmm...I don't know maybe Jessica?"

Jessica was Summer's best friend. They were both the same except Jessica was more loud and annoying.

"Really?" I never knew he had intrest in her.

"Yep" he said popping the 'p'.

I looked over at everyone else at the table. Everyone was talking about this dance but I also noticed Jordan beside me staring into space. I followed his gaze and it was on Harlow's table which was across the room.

I nudged him with my elbow. Which brought him out of his daze.

"What?" He hissed. I put my hands up in surrender.