Chapter 30: Spending too much time with you made me realize something greater

I wish I could be more than just that and truly belong somewhere.
I wish everything would be so much easier and I can be
with those I love.
But you can't get everything
you wish for...

Miracine Seaton

      I kept pretending to sleep and wondered what I should do.  Should I let him and just let it pass or should I pretend to wake up?  But I also wondered did he feel something for human form of me?  

      I decided to stop pretending and acted as if I was about to wake.  I stretched and I open my eyes and made a confused expression as if I wondered why he was there

      He was blushing, "I oh... umm... .I...hi?" I burst out laughing at his response.  He was so nervous of what I would think.  Does he not know I have the desire for him and only him?

      "You still do not know?  How unfortunate...." I whispered as I got up I watched his expression.

     "What?  No...I was just...passing and you know I think....Where were you a few years ago?  Live?  I mean uh....Nevermind." He lowered his head, quite nervous.
       I could be talking of two things.  One.  That I am a mermaid.  Two.  That I have this deep passion of endless happiness and desire of this attraction to him it is greater than simply liking him. 
      My both forms show that, but if he realizes both or any of them I would not mind.

     "I wish you knew, it really is a shame...." I muttered as I started to head out of the room.

      "Wait what did you-" He annoys me so much. "Mira."  I looked down and sighed will he ever realize it? "Mira."  I mean he is just so stupid but sometimes I wonder am I just imaging things and am I just so delusional to think that.  "Mira." 
       What if he just seems me as someone to help get pass hard times when I am a mermaid and since I was not around he is going to use my regular self.  "Mira."  He could not care a thing, even though I greatly feel excessive happiness that makes me feel for incredible desire for him that I cannot even expression. 
         "Mira."  And maybe I should give up, I mean this is practically useless.  What if he never realizes it.  "MIRACINE."

         "W-what?!" I stared at him in shock.  What was it?  He held my arms and felt the warmness of a human's flesh touching mine.  That is right humans have warm heat the radiates off them and they are warm blooded.  Mermaids live in the deep sea where humans will not be able to reach without loosing air. 
         To them it will not just be too much air, but too cold for them to face.  It is like how Melody was freezing in this weather and I had no problem with it.  Another reason is Seivon told me before how my hands and arms were cold.

     "I've been calling your name for the last few minutes.  Are you okay?  I'm worried."  He is worried?  Wow....  He cares.

      "It just...It just...." I sighed, "Ah nothing it does not matter."

     "Mira, of course it matters."  After he said that I felt happiness fill inside me.  He was acting really odd and I was going to figure out why.

      "Did what I said earlier upset you and that is why you are acting strange?" I turned away, "I am sorry, I really wanted to help you."  He walked closer to me and it was closer than I had ever been with him in this form. 
      Of course I done many things with him as a Mermaid, but that is our little secret.  And this was different and it almost making me nervous, but I do not know why.  We done this before and all the time.

      "No... Not at all." He waved his hands in front of his face, "Am I not acting normal?  I thought I am.  As long as I am here I am."  I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. 
      What was I suppose to say to that?  Was me being delusional a lie?