16.The Overprotective Brother.

Victor's POV: (After leaving from Simon's Village)

I drove 6 hours again and came home. Home. It's nice to hear those words after all these years. I slowly made my way to my room. Daisy was sleeping in my bed.

I was careful not to wake her and took some sweets from my wardrobe and went to change into them. I took a warm shower and slipped on the sweat and went to my room and plopped down on the bed.

Daisy snuggled closer to me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The morning rays peeked through my room and flashed on my face. "Wake up, Vicky." Desiree said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Morning," I said. She nodded and turned around from the dressing mirror.

She was wearing black denim skirt with a white tshirt written "Sorry boys, I'm taken by my older brothers." I chuckled. "Nice shirt by the way," I said. "Yeah. It's better than roaming around the house shirtless like you." She said and ran outside. I chuckled. Should I have to wear shirt because she said so? Of course not.

I went out and saw Desiree was sitting on the dining table her head resting on her palms. William was rambling on something to her, while she was stifling her yawn. I sat beside them, when he finished his sentence. "...he can be a bitch sometimes." My face suddenly turned hard. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO CURSE IN MY FUCKING HOUSE OR IN FRONT OF YOUR SORELLINA?" I yelled which made Desiree flinch a little. "I'm sorry, piccola" I said to her.

"I'm in love with your body, hmm" Lucas came down singing, swirling his car keys in his hands and whistling. "Someone seems to be in a good." Ethan said from the kitchen counter. He didn't notice that as he sat down, "Good morning, mia famiglia" he said getting a good morning from me and wierd looks from Desiree and William.

A while later Liam came down, his eyes glued to the phone. "Morning, Liam" I said and doesn't seem to notice. "Good Morning, Liam" I said in a higher voice. He didn't even seem to look at me. "THAT'S IT. LIAM DANIEL D'MARTINI, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR TWIN ASS BROTHER" I yelled again. All of them were still, not even moving.

Ethan place the food on the table and we started to eat. After the breakfast and went and changed into my suit, since I'm not in the mood for showering. When I came back William was sitting and others were gone.

I looked to see Desiree was standing beside William wearing a backpack. "Okay, kids. I'll take both of you to school and will pick you in the evening." I said to which Desiree nodded excitedly and William whined, "Not even once in my whole academic years have you dropped me off and picked me up." He said wiping the fake tears.

"I literally dropped and picked you up for 10 years that you went to school." I said. "Well, I don't hear that, big bro" he said as he ran out of the house. We hoped onto my car and drove to the school.

"It's a pleasure you came here, Mr.D'Martini." The principal extended his hands. I shook his hands and looked to my sister. She was holding my left hand in hers. We went out of the principal's office and she is not letting me go. I sighed and looked down at her again.

I hugged her to my chest and she laid her head on me. "I'm afraid. What if I mess up?" She asked cutely. I chuckled and stroked her hair. "I'm sure you will not mess up and if you did so, I'll be there for you. All the best baby" I said and kissed her forehead. She stood there still.

"I can go to my office, if you leave me" I chuckled as I said. She shook her head. "How about I walk you to your first class?" I said and she slightly nodded her head. I took her hands in mine as I started walking towards her locker. There were some boys standing near the lockers who looked Desiree up and down.

I pulled her to me and eyed them and kissed her forehead. The whole time Desiree was not paying attention to me or her surroundings, she was admiring the places in front of her. We neared her locker and the boys were averting my gaze and staring at my sorellina. She opened the locker and I said rather too loudly, "Baby, If any boys come near you with wrong intentions, just ask him his name and text me. I will personally make sure to cut his head and shove it in his hands."

"Vicky. You can believe me, I already have enough testosterones running around the house that is enough for a lifetime" she said rolling her eyes and I smiled and kissed the crown of her head.

"Yeah, You have 5 OLDER BROTHERS, no one will mess with you." I said and she smiled and kissed my cheeks. "Bye, Vicky. I'll see you in the evening" she and I walked out of the hallway.

I stopped in the end of the hallway and turned to see the boys still standing there eyeing her. I moved back a little that they could see me. As soon as they saw me, they started walking away from the lockers.

I'll make sure to change the locker system here. There should be separate locker rooms for boys and girls.

I believe my sister, my boys nowadays are not that good. È la mia sorellina. Ti proteggerò da tutti i pericoli di questo mondo a tutti i costi. (She is my baby sister and I will protect her from all the dangers of this world at all costs.)

With that in my mind, I went out of the school and headed to the holding.

............

Wordcount: 1014

Sorry guys. We are having a family gathering and I'm not even able to sit for a minute. I was not able to update yesterday.

I love you all.