60| Pretty Please

"OH MY EMEE!" both of my friends squealed as they both started jumping up-and-down

"Can you stop squealing? " Killan begged with both of his hands on his ears, covering it from the noise they're making.

"I second that. " Vane replied back as the others nodded their head. You must be wondering why they're squealing and giggling as if its very 'kilig'.

"Shut up! Who wouldn't be when in fact that man is the hottest guy in the world." Fauvel beamed out while clasping both of his hands together in a dreamy way.

"So? " Xile uttered back, still focusing his attention to his phone. This boy surely loves playing games on his phone.

"Emery Monique Wright is the luckiest girl in the world. First, her hot brothers then her cousins. Next are the guys who keeps waiting for her to notice them and then Loresco! Oh my fudging way! " Cora beamed out again as they both started gossiping and squealing again.

I sighed as I took a bite on my cookie that Evy made for me last night. You must be very curious about them squealing, well I told them about my brothers friends who visited my brothers last Friday.

I accidentally told them about it while I'm rambling stuff about my brothers who are very protective of me even though they kept pulling pranks on me specially Evron, Darrel and my cousins.

Happy life about being the only girl, note the sarcasm sisters. I didn't really mind it when in fact I like it actually, even though they are really annoying at times.

"Awe the baby is thinking about him. " Vane teased while sending me his finger heart with his cheeks puffing.

"Leave my baby alone even though she likes him and I ship them. " Khlai scolded, well not really because she started poking my waist.

"A traitor mother!" Exaggerating my words with an accent on it. Pointing my finger towards her with my other hand on my chest as if I'm hurt.

"Oh shush child." Killan replied fast when I'm about to fight back with my accent words.

"Father look! Mother is evil, she let me suffer from humiliation and accusing me of something I didn't feel back. " I continued acting with all my heart which earned a few snicker from my friends.

"My child, correction you are not my child. They might ship you with him but you're still too small and fragile to encounter that kind of chapter in life." Xile uttered back, imitating my action awhile ago which makes us all burst into tears of laughter.

"Man! You're really suck at acting and to tell you, that accent is horrible!" Killan said in the middle of his laughing state. His hands are slapping his thighs while keeps snickering.

"This is why I hate you guys. " Xile said with a small pout on his lips with his face a tinge of pink. He's blushing!

"Enough of this, are guys going to the school camping trip? " Xile said after clearing his throat, changing the topic to stop the embarrassment his feeling. Poor thing.