☽ 47 ☾

Jimin whined, trying to wriggle out of Namjoon's grip. He didn't want to go back to the house. He wanted to stay here; where he could be near to the Yoongi. Nine days had already passed since the fight. Yoongi was still not close to being healed completely. Even his spirit was wounded deeply and it was making the whole process even more complex and time taking. And as  much as Jimin didn't want to move away from here, the others forced him to. They dragged him all the way to Yoongi's house, to bathe, change clothes, and eat. And during the night, when Jimin would fall asleep in front of the infirmary, someone would pick him up, carry him all the way to Yoongi's house. Place him on his bed before leaving. Jimin was almost too sure it was Jungkook in most cases. And sometimes Jin. 

And in the morning while Jimin stayed at the infirmary, all the other five would take turns to stay by him. Sometimes, it would be Taehyung and Jungkook together. Sometimes, Namjoon and Jin. Sometimes Hoseok. And sometimes, the red head bought all five of them together. 

Ethan wasn't overly fond of having so many people being in the infirmary because the place got too crowded to work properly. But he didn't say anything. No body could say anything to Jimin. The boy looked far too broken, desperate and weak for that. His eyes bloodshot from how many times he had cried himself to sleep. Lips bruised and red because he couldn't stop nibbling on them as he anxiously waited outside the infirmary each day. His knuckles purple from all the times he hit hard against the wooden door, depserately wanting to be by Yoongi's side at night when he heard him scream for help. 

Ethan could feel his heart break a little each time he walked out of the infirmary after finishing the procedures. Jimin would be waiting outside, with wide hopeful eyes. And he found it so difficult to tell him the truth. The light from his eyes draining out. Watching his head drop down. A lifeless hum of acknowledgement coming from his mouth. Each day, and everytime. 

Everyone wanted to say something hopeful to him. But they couldn't. They couldn't make themselves lie to him. To give him hope only to be dissappointed later on. Because the longer it took for the wounds to heal, the lesser were the chances for Yoongi to survive. 

"Jimin, please, you have to eat something. You haven't had anything since yesterday afternoon." Namjoon urged, "You'll fall sick like this."

"No, I don't want to eat. I know you're going to take me away from Yoongi." Jimin replied, breaking free from Namjoon's grip and stepping back.

The elder couldn't the bear the way the silver head was looking at him with broken and betrayed eyes. One time, they actually tried to keep Jimin in the house so that he could sleep in a proper place and eat something. And unfortunately, that day, Yoongi's condition grew worse that before. It wasn't much. But he was still furious and heartbroken at the news. He ended up breaking down horribly to the point he passed out. And ever since then, he didn't trust anyone to not take him away from Yoongi. 

The others have know him for three months and during that time, they had grow very attached to him. So much that seeing Jimin like this was affecting them as well. Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung tried so bad to make Jimin smile once again. Even a little. Jin and Namjoon tried to get him to eat, drink and sleep properly. 

Aviyanna and Ethan showed up in between their works to make sure Jimin was okay. Even Roy would come up sometimes, to take a peak on Jimin and inform the others incase the silver head seemed troubled. 

And what was worse, was that, in a few days the full moon would be up again. And the counsellor wasn't sure if what effects it would have on Jimin's current broken conditions. The longer the Moon stayed away from her protectors, the weaker both of them grew. And since Jimin and Yoongi were bonded, the effect would be twice as much. The sole reason Yoongi condition was staying stable for so long was because of their emotions and bond. The moon was amplifying the emotions and desires. And it will work on negative emotions as well.