58

"Woooah." Sam said as everyone came into the house. "Be careful, the floorboards are weak." I warned as Colby came up to me. "That was hot as fuck." He said as I grinned.

"That's me, the hottest girl you'll ever meet." I said with a laugh as he kissed me. "Damn straight." He said as I giggled and turned away so I could explore.

I made sure to keep mind of where Sam was with the camera so I wouldn't be caught. I walked towards the dining room, where there were plates set out as if someone was about to serve dinner.

A chill ran down my spine at the thought of someone setting the table but never serving it because they were murdered.

That's apparently what happened here. The son who lived here went crazy and shot his entire family one night. He was never caught which was scary to think about.

I turned and looked towards the china cabinet. The dishes inside of the dusty case were still in perfect condition which gave me an eerie vibe. As I turned to walk back to the main living room I saw Sam walking into this room with the camera.

I quickly dropped to the floor and crawled under the table so he could film the room without seeing me. I didn't like the feeling I was getting though as I watched the guys walk around, only seeing their feet.

It felt like I was in a movie and they were murderers looking for me as I hid under the table.

"Woah, this is so cool." Sam said as he walked up to the china cabinet. "It's crazy that the dishes look brand new." Colby said as a chill ran down my spine.

I felt someone next to me as the air shifted completely. I felt someone wrap their hand around my head to cover my mouth, "shhh..He's coming." I heard someone whisper next to me causing me to jerk and let out a short, muffled scream.

"Violet?! Where is she?" Colby asked frantically as I scurried out from under the table. "HOLY SHIT!" Jake yelled and held his chest as he heaved in a breath.

"Why were you under the table?" Sam asked as Colby came over to hug me as I trembled. "You guys were trying to film, I didn't want to be in the way." I said and closed my eyes, trying to get my heartbeat back to normal.

"You don't have to do that, V. We can just edit any parts that you're in out..why did you scream though?" Colby asked as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

"I heard something." I said quietly then crouched down to look under the table, expecting to see someone down there.

There was nobody though.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked as I sighed, "I was getting a little freaked out because it felt like a horror movie with you guys circling the table with me under it. Then it felt like someone wrapped their hand around my mouth and told me to be quiet because he was coming." I said as a chill ran down my spine.

"Dude, I just got chills." Corey said and held his arm up, showing us the goosebumps that riddled his arm.

"Who was coming though?" Sam asked as I shook my head. "No idea." I said then chewed on my lip. "It was probably just in my head though...let's just move on, I'll stay out of frame." I mumbled then walked towards the living room again.

Colby grabbed my arm, stopping me from walking. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked as I nodded. "I'm fine, like I said, I was just freaking myself out I think." I said with a shrug as I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Alright..." Colby said apprehensively as I turned to go towards the living room. I wanted to look at the book case to see if I could find anything about what happened in this house.