- C H A P T E R * * T H I R T Y T H R E E -

Author's Note: You all need to pray. We need prayers in this chapter.

Twitter: JMSenarInstagram: JMSenar

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar

~

Isaiah has confessed to me that he loves me, and I feel ecstatic and shocked at the same time

Isaiah has confessed to me that he loves me, and I feel ecstatic and shocked at the same time. There's this feeling that just makes me want to jump in happiness. Although I was too shocked that I wasn't able to open my mouth and say the words back, I hope I was able to make him feel that I feel the same way.

Yes, I can now admit to myself that what I feel for Isaiah is more than a crush, or like. Of course, I would know because this is the same feeling I had with Rachel. Although I can tell this is much stronger and far more superior. Isaiah makes me feel like the world could stop when we're together, and when his hand is clasped on mine, my heart would beat erratically, and when our eyes meet, I feel like I'm seeing the world in those beautiful orbs.

Isaiah makes me speechless, too.

According to mom, we'd spend a week in Coron so we can have a nice, little vacation for ourselves, and this would be a birthday gift as well to my lola from mom. Lola has been wanting to travel to Coron, but since there's no one to accompany here, it has just been a wish until now.

I have already packed a few clothes; Isaiah, too. Both of us are pretty excited since this would be our first getaway as boyfriends. I suddenly remember the time he took me to Ogunquit – the place where our first date happened, and it is one of the best moments in my life. I had so much fun, and I got to know a lot of things about my boyfriend that nobody else knows.

It's just 4 in the morning, and the flight is around 6. Isaiah enters the room with a huge grin on his face, his hair still wet from showering.

"Water's too cold?" I ask him.

My boyfriend nods his head. "Yeah. I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

He locks the door and comes forward, pressing his mouth on mine. My fingers trace the outline of his jaw, feeling how strong and sharp it is. Isaiah cups my ass cheeks, hoisting me up as he continues to attack my lips. I let out a silent moan as he begins nibbling on my lower lip while watching me, his eyes boring into mine. My heart skips a beat at how intense his gaze on me, and the emotions in his eyes really bring out the color surrounding his irises.