Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!

Hello friends,

Ok I know I am late...but I wasn't able to think of something unique for the punishment of Harshad!!!

But never the late...here you go!!!!!

                  Everyone had a wonderful evening last night, but for manik and nandini it was one of the best and why wouldn't it be the best, since they were no more manik and nandini, now they were manan and manan means forever till the stars shine and fireflies glow!!!

           Next morning manik had asked everyone to gather at malhotra manshion since he wanted to discuss something important!!!! It was Sunday and everyone was lazy!!! The youngsters were cursing manik for calling them in morning!!!!

Dhruv grumpily:-" Bhai yaar, you are such a mood spoiler!! Who wakes up early on sunday's!!!"

Mukti:-" For our badluck , manik malhotra does!!!"

Cabir:-"Bhai are you even a malhotra??"

Manik:-" What do you mean!! I am supposedly the eldest malhotra among you all!!!"

Alya:-" You are setting wrong examples then!!"

Cabir:-"Which malhotra leaves morning romance, even bade papa doesn't!!"

Abhi:-" And that too after such a beautiful night!!!"

Alya:-" Wooh bhai!! Beautiful night ha, what's special about the night ha??"

Mukti:-" Oh baby!!! You are a newbie and that too with a shy malhotra, you wouldn't know as of now!!"

       Alaya and dhruv pout at this!!!

Nandini:-" But it's not early morning!! It's already past 11 a.m, we will have afternoon in Sometime!!"

Cabir:-" Ohh, I shouldn't be blaming bhai!!! He has a romance blocker nandini Murthy after all!!"

     Meanwhile the elders also enter malhotra manshion!!!

Harsh:-"I object my lord!! Oh sorry my son!! We had a malhotra romance blocker!!!" ( Eyeing at neyo)

Navya:-" Ohh...then there is a tie!!!"

       All of them were chilling and were in lazy mood!! They were not even realising what they were talking!!! Manik was hell irritated by their words, because he had called everyone to discuss something very important!!!"

Manik says in a strict voice:-" I have called everyone to discuss harshad!!"

     That one line of manik and as if laziness said Tata bye bye to all!! Everyone got alerted and took their seats in living room!!! Elders on sofa, few youngsters on chair, few on floor!! But everyone was now attentively waiting for manik to speak!!

Raman:-" So what's serious??"

Manik:-" We have played enough pranks with him, now nandini also has overcome her fears, high time to pull the trigger!!!"

Navya:-" Like end harshad's chapter???"

Manik:-" Yes navya!!!"

Raj:-" But how??"

Manik:-" That's the meeting about, we need to come up with a plan!!!"

Abhi:-" Let's just get him arrested!!!"

Navya:-" He is smart bhai!! He doesn't leave any trails behind!!"

Cabir:-" Then let's make a trail for him!! Let's plot him and get him arrested...the way he did to bhai!!!"

Ishita:-" To punish that Douchebag, we shall become the same and do something illegal by plotting him???"

Neyo:-" What's the difference between him and us then???"