𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Jungkook frowned and glanced on his wristwatch with diamonds. It is one in the morning and his baby is going to bed. Not healthy but Jungkook is going to change it soon.

Jungkook gives some of his millions to different universities and there he met his future baby. Jungkook then got every possible information about him and now his two best men are watching every step of his baby boy. Jungkook walked in the bathroom which is between his office and bedroom. He took off his white shirt and many black tattoos appeared. On left side of his muscular chest is a roaring tiger. On his back and arms is a dragon which symbolize his bravery and strength. On his left hand is tattooed chrysanthemum which represent longevity and joy.

Jungkook is very proud of his tattoos and he is proud on every scar after a bullet or cuts. This is the body of real mafia boss. Jungkook took a shower and then laid down in his huge bed and thinks about his baby boy. Jungkook was ashamed that he has such a weak side but his cousin Seokjin is same as him. They both needed to hide it from their parents but now they are dead.

Jungkook likes the idea of being a daddy. He can't explain it, there is just some small voice inside him which tells him to take care of the boy. He likes being in charge and he has been always very responsible. Jungkook wants to have a little one and doesn't care if his target wants to be his little or no. Jeon Jungkook simply gets everything he wants and no isn't an option.