Chapter 21

Gulf's POV

This is what I hate about myself the most. The unreasonable possessiveness which I don't know where is coming from. I was never lack of attention. My parents have showered me with love ever since. What I know is I hate anyone who would dare to steal mine.

My phone keeps ringing.

It must be dad or mama.

I answered it.

"Turn your car and fucking talk to your sister. What the hell, Gulf. I told you, you can mess with anyone but never with your siblings." Dad is obviously mad on the other line.

"No. I am not going back unless she's not there."

"I am warning you. GO BACK!"

"No way."

I dropped the call.

"Baby, can you tell me what's happening? I am really clueless here." I don't want to tell him.

"Just drive, love."

"Tell me at least. Your parents will be mad at me too."

"Stop the car," I shouted at him.

Oh, fuck my dad is calling him too.

He picked up the phone. He put it on speaker.

"Come back here and bring my son."

"Excuse me sir, but what is happening?"

"Just go back and we'll explain." My dad told him.

"If you want to go there, get out of this car. I can drive by myself. It is not far away from there, you can still walk to that place." Mew held my hand.

"Sorry, we can't. Gulf's order first. Have a nice day sir." He dropped the call and slammed the steering wheel right after.

"Now tell me what the fuck is going on?" Mew seems to be mad as well now. "I even disobey your parents. What will they think of me now?"

"Can we just go home?" I'm trying to control my anger. I don't want to show him a lot of my bad side. I have shown him enough already.

"Baby? Is this about your sister? That is why you asked earlier right? I am not going to like her. "

"Stop it."

"She just greeted me and apologized about how he treated me last time."

"She even knows how to apologize now. What a perfect girl. So pretentious.
I even caught her staring at Joss before and he admitted that he has a crush on him but she never apologized and she's repeating it."

"So this is not being jealous of me? It's about Joss. And you're still that affected?" Mew told me as if he realized a fact.

"It's not like that. Are you telling me that I am being mad because I still like Joss? I have a temper but I don't lie. "

"Come on baby. Let's not make this issue bigger. Even if she likes me or not the fact that I am yours would remain unchanged. This applies to other girls too."

" But I don't want to talk to them."

"Then don't for now, baby. You need to sleep first. I am still yours when you wake up." Mew's words are calming me.

"Are you upset with me, now? Do you realize how bad I am?" I asked Mew because even I hate this thing about me.

"The only thing that can make me upset about you is when you leave me." He speaks sincerely as if every word is coming straight from his heart.