Chapter 12: Weaponize

One of Izuku's biggest assets was his ability to form just about anything out of his body. The possibilities were absolutely endless, but he found himself just creating weapons. Blades, primarily.

Weaponizing his body gave a distinct advantage that put him above many others. He could take an almost infinite amount of damage and could form an infinite amount of blades. Everything was optimal for high level combat.

There was also one little thing that hadn't been truly tested.

Cannibalism.

This sounded bad, like really, really bad for Izuku. No hero would condone the eating of other humans, but unfortunately quirks are quirks, and one of the only drawbacks that he had was that Toxin was always hungry. He wondered if eating murderers was ok...? Maybe...?

Anyway, walking thoughts.

Izuku reached his class and sat down, still deep in his relatively gruesome ideas of what to do about his hunger. His eyes were locked directly at the desk he sat at and drew eyes from everyone in the room. They had never seen him look that focused.

"Deku... Deku! DEKU!!!" Bakugo screamed right in front of him.

"What?!!!" He jumped up, extremely startled.

"You've been staring at the desk for 20 minutes! Class is starting!!"

"Oh..."

Aizawa, who was luckily far less injured then he could've been, walked into the room and had a face that seemed slightly less dead than normal and slightly more pleased.

"Ok, class, so after that... little occurrence, we've decided to go through with the school schedule, so today I'm informing you that the fight is not over yet."

'More villains?!' The class thought, worried about a second potential attack.

"The U.A. sports festival! Basically, we've allowed you all 2 weeks to train as hard as you can to perform at the peak of your abilities. Good luck class. You're dismissed for the day."

"Wait, Mr. Aizawa, isn't it too risky to have the sports festival so soon after the villain attack?" Mineta asked.

"As the #1 hero school, we are continuing with the festival so that the public sees that we can strike back from anything, but don't worry. We have 5 times the security as normal so we'll be fine."

The class as a whole thought that it was extremely risky still, as they were heavily shaken. A large amount of the class was put within inches of their lives and it was still a bit traumatizing. Either way, however, they were still a bit excited for the festival, and getting 2 weeks free off of school was always a plus.

Mr. Aizawa left the room and the kids started packing up their stuff. Right as Bakugo and Izuku were going to step out of the room, a crowd of kids blocked the doorway. They were all looking inward, as if they were spying on the class.

"Excuse me, but we have to go." Izuku said to them. This was to no avail, with the kids not budging and a taller kid with purple hair stepping forward to face him.

"So you guys are the fabled class 1-A? You don't look like too much." The purple haired kid said in a dead, monotone voice.

"Oh yeah?! You're just a worthless extra! So move and let us through!" Bakugo yelled.

Still nothing.

"Sorry, but you asked for it." Izuku followed up with.

"SCREEEEEEEECHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Izuku morphed into his toxin form and let out his signature piercing wail, which scared the other classes into clearing away. He switched back after a path was made and shook his head, "Fucking hell! We asked nicely, and rudely! What the heck is wrong with them?!"