| 4 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
And follow me on twitter <3
°•. ✿ .•°

| 4 |

| 4 |

| H A R R Y |

The smell of whiskey and vodka hit my nose as I entered the club, I felt the electricity run through my veins as well as the thumping bass of the music hitting off the walls.

I loved being in clubs, it gives me the best feeling, almost better than sex. Almost.

Upon my arrival, I dodge as many people as I can, after the shitty meeting I had to sit through with a rock hard boner, and my argument with Jim, I was ready to get drunk and forget about my responsibilities for a change. I already had a bag of coke with me. Sorted. Or snorted...

I order a whiskey at the bar, nodding respectfully at the bar tender who's name I honestly couldn't care about. He looked at me like he'd seen a ghost when I'd walked up, how funny.

I took my glass of whiskey and walked back over to the sofa in the VIP section, sitting in the middle of Jake and Zack, Zack looked like he was about to shit himself as he watched over the railing and to the entrance of the club.

"What's got him all squirmy?" I asked Jake, raising my eyebrows as I brought the glass to my lips.

"He's looking for that girl he went home with the other night. He's invited her and her friend apparently. Said her friend is a cute little thing, think you might corrupt her or can I have a go?" He laughed, nudging my with his elbow a little too hard making my drink nearly spill down me.

I rolled my eyes at his crude behaviour.

"Let me see her first, if she's not my type then knock yourself out." I laughed back, turning my attention to scan the club instead.

I made eye contact with a lot of beautiful women, but none of them made me want to go over and talk to them. I'm getting fed up of the same type of girls I sleep with, they're all mouthy. And not in the good way.

I want to corrupt a sweet little angel.

Fuck now I'm getting hard again.

My head shot to the side of me, seeing Zack groping a leggy, tall blonde. I could barely contain the surprise on my face when I saw her, well shit. I'm not surprised he's as whipped as he is. The height difference is pretty funny though, she's taller than him.

I looked to the side of the blonde when I saw a head of brown hair turn and move over to the bar. That must be her friend.