Final Author's Note + New Story Announcement

Hello my beautiful readers, how are you guys doing? I hope everyone is safe and sound, especially during this time.

Yours, Forever is now completed and although I will miss Aurora and Xavier, I really am excited to continue my journey with writing.

I want to thank you all personally for reading my story and coming along with me on this journey. I honestly, didn't know if I could actually finish a story and here I am. And it's honestly all thanks to you guys.

The past couple of months have been crazy and I know it wasn't just me who was feeling the impact of Covid. I'm sure we're all going through things in life and I really just wanted to put smiles on your faces through my writing. And if I was able to put a smile on your lovely faces, then I've accomplished my goal.

Humor has always been a big part of my life and I think it really comes out when I'm writing. Whenever I read your comments, they certainly bright up my day knowing my writing has made you laugh.

I am also aware that his book has a few plot holes, and I will be going back to edit this story when I have the time. And in all honesty, no writer or book is perfect.

Regardless of that, this story was the first story that I've ever attempted to write and to have so many supporters means the absolute world for me. You all have been very kind and supporting, so I truly appreciate you all.

So, once again, thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting.

Now, you may be wondering, what's next for Xavier and Aurora? Well, don't you all worry— this is not the end.

First of all, I know a lot of you have been asking for side stories for some of the other characters, and as of right now, I still need to brainstorm ideas. I will definitely revisit this idea, and who knows, maybe in the future I will write a story on some of the other characters. Let me know who you guys want a story on and I will do my best to try to make it happen!

And secondly, to continue with Xavier and Aurora's journey as a now married couple, I will be marking the story as complete, but I will continue updating the story with a couple bonus chapters every now and then.

So, make sure to stay tuned for spontaneous updates on our favorite couple!

But really, what's next for me as a writer? I am happy to announce that I have a new story up. I have posted the description already, so please head over to my profile to check it out!

Although I do have have to warn you that my updating schedule will be a bit hectic and slow since my classes are really kicking my ass right now. Please be patient and I hope you enjoy my new story— and like this story, I hope to make you smile with the humor that I intend on keeping.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you...

Chasing Alana