Where Am I?

[if there areany spelling mistakes, im sorry]
[the dark words = thoughts]
[the underlined words = how much time passed/where they are]

„Tom please dont do this to me! Please!..."

„Shut up y/n! You love me right? So you will do this, you will do what i say."

After he finished, i cried the whole night. He left me alone and with this on me. I am ashamed of myself, why didnt i listen to Abraxas....he really loved me.
Tom is a monster. I hate him! I thought that he really loves me, as much, as i loved him...

It was a wonderfull sunday morning, so i thought.
Today is the day, i have to move to London. I dont really want to, but my only left family lives there, after my parents questionally died.
On my way to the train station i thought about my new school, its called "Hogwarts", i never heard of that school before, maybe its a very small and unknown school.
As i arrive, my aunt is already running up to me with wide open arms.

„Oh my poor baby. I am so sorry about what happend your parents...but now you are with us. And it will be okey. Tomorow morning i will bring you back here for school. Okey now, you two, you remember your two cousind right, bring her stuff here now!"

Auntie Mary is very strict with her own two kids, she has two boys, one is older than me and the other is jounger.
I hope they go to school at the same place as i will go.

The next morning

Aunt Mary wakes me up very early, we had to leave by 7 o'clock, and i still didnt know where this school was. Aunt Mary told me to pack everything up, clothes also, very much clothes.
We were at the trainstation again, but why?
On my ticket stands platform 9 3/4, but there was no platform 9 3/4. Aunt Mary giggled at me and the took my hand, my bags and ran with me through a wall?! How did she do that. But i was there, platform 9 3/4. I had so many questions but i already had to leave already, we said our goodbyes and the train started moving.
First off all, i have to find a free compartment to sit, i didnt know how long i would be in here. I found am empty looking compartment and went inside, i layed my suitcase up on the shelf and sat down.
A young man with dark wavy hair, a green tie and a slightly angry look on his face, came inside.

„Who are you and why are you in my compartment?"

He asked angry.

„Im y/n Kaveler, what is your name?"

I said. He looks at me in a nicer way,

„Tom, Tom Riddle."

„Nice to meet you Tom."

He didnt look very nice at first, but as i told him my name he looked, pleased i think? Why? does he know me?

„How old are you Kaveler?"

„I am 14, soon 15. You?"

15, he said. He looked very good i have to admit that, and he seemed nice.

„Do you know the school Hogwarts? Im going to be a student there but i never heard of Hogwarts. Are you a student from there?"

I asked him, i hope he knows something about that place.

„Hogwarts...Hogwarts is a very big school, and its very old, about 1000 years old, how did you never hear something about it, you are a pureblood."

What does he mean by pureblood.

„What is a pureblood?"

He looked at me confused. As if i had to know what that was.

„You dont know what a pureblood is Kaveler? Kaveler's are purebloods right?"

He was very confused and thought that i lied to him. Why would i, i wanted to make new friends and not enemies.

„No Tom, i never heard something about Purebloods in my family? What are purebloods?"

„Call me Riddle, no one can call me Tom.
Purebloods are people from a pure witch family, if your parents are both a witch and a wizard, you are a pureblood and if not, if only one of them is a witch, you are a halfblood, like me."

I looked at him and bursted out laughing, witches and wizards he says, what a weirdo.
He starred at me with a staight face. He really meant what he said. I stoped my laughing and asked him why he would say something like that, that is comletly bullsh*t. He left the compartment without taking any of his stuff with him.

What a weird kid.

We areived. Took my suitcase and went outside, i saw a big castle from the train station. To-, Riddle was walking towords me.

Great, him again.

„Do you see that castle Kaveler? This is Hogwarts. Do you belive me now?"

He said. I still thought that he was weird, he continued talking about the castle all the way till we came up to the school. He didnt lie, the castle really is Hogwarts, but how didnt i knew about it then? Its big, and looks very old.
I go inside, Riddle wont leave my side.
I step inside and a old men welcomes me, he says that some house elfs will take care of my stuff, and that i could go into the great hall with him.

House elfs? What is wrong with these people.

I see many kids walk into the room called great hall, i think that we eat here.
The old men asks for silence, i am sitting in by the table on the very left if you look from the old mans place. All the kis on this table have green tie's, the other kids have eigher blue, red or yellow tie's. Will i get a tie too? What color does Riddle have. I search for him with my eyes until the old men calls me to come uo to him.
As i walking towords him i look at the roof, if you could call it a roof.

What is this place?

This is our new student, mrs. Y/n Kaveler.
Mrs. Kaveler is a pureblood. We will have to sort her into one of the houses."

The old man says and puts an old hat on my head.
Wait, he mentioned purenlood, does that mean-

SLYTHERIN!

The hat screams, why is a hat screaming? Where am i, is this a bad dream or something?
All the kids with the green tie's cheer loudly, i think that this is my house now.

This part is a little bit boring ik, but contiue reading. The end will be VERY interesting!💗