Episode 2:

The results were in, and the 5 I-landers that are going to the Ground are

The results were in, and the 5 I-landers that are going to the Ground are.... in first place, Sunoo, in second place, Nova, in third place, Ej, in fourth place, Sungchul, and in fifth place, is Taki. All of us were disappointed but I saw the others that got eliminated so I got happy and said, "HI!" Trying to be cheerful. They were shocked and we explained it. I stayed near Sunoo, attaching on to him like a sloth and a tree. When they said, "There's no way to debut" I almost broke down but stayed strong. I started practicing and stretching before anyone tells me otherwise. Taeyong comes up to me and says, "Do you know any tricks?" I smile at him and started dancing to "Lil' Touch" again but with more tricks. I finished and all the boys clapped at my performance, they were all surprised I can freestyle so well. I blushed and walked away to process my thoughts, then here arrived Sunoo to sit next to me and say, "You were amazing to say the least." Sunoo smiles sadly at me. "Sunoo, you're always amazing and cease to amaze me with your heart and talent." I responded. "Aaahhh you're so sweet, you're too good to me." He smiles with actual happiness. "Well Sunoo that's what you get for me a cutie!" I said as I pinched his cheek and got up. When I started to walk away, Sunoo stopped, saying, "No matter what Nova, we're gonna debut!" He says seriously. I smile and say, "FIGHTING!" A few days has passed and I've been getting closer to the Grounders, and we finally saw the, "Into the I-land" performance and it looked spectacular.

There was this part that Jungwon had that I squealed and everyone looked at me weird and we all just laughed it off.  (0:52-0:59) I'm not gonna lie, I loved Geonu's vocals, they sound so genuine. Ej looked at me then said, "You know you can make it up there, people are gonna get eliminated and Grounders will go up to I-land, good luck, you'll need it." He says while walking away. Well that was nice but anyways we kept watching the performance, it looked so fun and energetic, I wish I was there. And as if Sunoo was reading my mind, he said, "Yeah I wish I was there too, but don't worry we'll make it there together, you and me both!" "Sunoo I swear you can always make me smile, no matter what you do."  I smile widely at him. "It's a habit especially with you." He smiles as well then pats my head and leaves. I just stared off into space thinking about I-land and it's glory that I must've fell asleep because Jimin and Taeyong were shaking me awake saying that the eliminations were going to start soon, they both helped me up even though I didn't asked and I looked up at Sungchul, he seemed nervous. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm just worried, that's all," He says with a small smile. "There's no reason to worry, your best is your best and with that you should never regret!" I tell him my motto. He thinks for a second then looks back down at me then pats my head and says, "thank you." "It's my pleasure, now turn that frown upside down, WE'RE GOING TO I-LAND!" The eliminations were in, the people who are going to get eliminated are.... Niki, Youngbin, Nicholas, Daniel, Jay, and Jake. The Grounders that are going to I-Land are..... Sunoo, Taki, Jaebom, Taeyong, Ej, Yoonwon, and Nova.
We all made are way, saying by to the others then took that egg thing to I-land, and then I said as it revealed who was coming to I-land, "I'm back!" And I saw a lot of shocked faces.