You're Gonna Wanna Be My Best Friend

(There's been a lot of angst lately so, here's from fluff. Before the election.)

************************************

Me and Tubbo decided to have a hang out day, just the two of us. Things have been absolute mayhem in L'manburg so, I decided to invite Tubbo over to watch some movies. He arrived a little after two, he had brought some snacks and his favourite Bee plush that I got him for his birthday.

I invited him in and we decided to watch a movie on Disney Plus. I let Tubbo pick, don't judge me. Tubbo had some memes on his phone and decided to show me.

We had a good laugh until he ran out, luckily I had some. We looked at memes on my phone for awhile when Tubbo yawned.

"Tubbo, are you tired?" I asked, considered because it was only two.

He nodded his head, "I didn't sleep very well. I'm not sure why."

I frowned at him and grabbed him a blanket. I pulled him close to me so I could cuddle him. Most people would think it was weird but me and Tubbo are such good friend that we didn't care.

I let him lay in between my legs, his head resting on my chest. I covered him with the blanket and grabbed his bee plush.

"Buzz, buzz, buzz." I said, making the plush "fly" towards him.

He giggled and took the plush from me, I smiled at him, even through he couldn't see me. Tubbo snuggled into me so I wrapped my arms around him.

We continued to watch our movie for awhile when I heard a light snore. I looked down and Tubbo was asleep. He looked adorable while he slept, the bee plush still in his arms.

All I could do was smile, I hope he sleeps well this time. I continued to watch the movie, holding my friend while he slept.

I think we needed this.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hey my loves.

A short but sweet one for you all today.

A reminder from me that you shouldn't leave your phone in a mall bathroom and to always lock it. This happened to my mom today and it was an adventure to get it back.

Tomorrow is the big day, the finale if you would.

Rest up and get ready.

- Lexi <3