Chicken Wings™ is Confused!

Hawks was upset when he first got the order to infiltrate the LoV, very upset. He was the Number Two Hero for crying out loud, if he were found out in any way it would have devastating consequences not just for him, but the hero industry at large. Like, what drugs are the Commission on that they think this is a good idea?

But, whatever, it's not like he can deny them. So he met with Dabi and got pulled into the group while also managing to keep up with his hero work. Only the devil knows how he did it, having long since sold his soul for the ability to complete any Commission ordered tasks (probably).

He was three weeks into his stay with them at their new base when he started noticing flashes of green everywhere. A streak of green light zooming through the base towards the lounge area as he's leaving, a head of green hair poking out under the covers with Shigaraki or Dabi, bright green eyes following him in the dark, green lightning in the corners of his eyes. He asked Dabi about it, but the man played stupid, he asked Toga, but she just gave him a grin before melting into someone else and disappearing, he even asked Shigaraki, but the man just growled out something vaguely possessive and Hawks dropped it.

After that is glimpses of Izuku laying or talking with one of the League, Hawks is confused, why is a Hero student hanging out with villains?

Then again, why is a Hero hanging out with villains?

He watches Izuku make the League dinner one night with Twice 'helping', Hawks doubts he's ever had Chicken Katsudon quite that delicious before.

He sees Toga flittering about gushing about 'Izu-chan's beautiful blood' and decides he doesn't want to know.

Finally after two months of seeing the flashes, he sees the whole picture when he finds two Izuku's standing in the lounge area with the others. Both turn to face him when he lets out a little squawk of surprise and give matching grins, wave with a quick 'hey Hawks' before turning back to the group.

He walks up to them hesitantly as one of the Izuku's goes off on a mumble spree before the other picks it up, he's officially in awe.

Less than a minute later, another Izuku shows up, tackling Shigaraki in a hug, idly he glances around the room, seemingly skipping over his two clones and stopping on Hawks with a grin. "Oh, hi Hawks!"

Hawks just blinks, before gesturing to the other two and asking quietly, "is this Toga and Twice's quirk then?"

"Yes. And no," one of the two answers before pointing to the one next to it, "that's Toga," said Izuku starts melting into a thankfully clothed Toga, they both point to the one in Shigaraki's lap, "and that's a clone."

Hawks pauses at that before looking down at the bright bundle of green, "so, you're really Izu?"

The boy smiles and nods, turning back to Toga as she melts back into Izuku again.

"Why are you here?"

Izu tilts his head at Hawks' question, "why are you, Mr. Number Two Hero?"

Five pairs of eyes turn to look at him as he says in a surprisingly even voice, "I'm switching sides."

Izu blinks slowly with blatant(for Hawks at least) disbelief before saying, just as evenly, "obviously."

"Are you?" Hawks asks hesitantly.

Now the eyes turn to Izu with the same level of intensity as Izu just shrugs, "no, I'm just here sometimes."

"Izu likes to hang out with us," Shigaraki pipes up, still holding onto his Twice clone of Izuku, and wow, that's really creepy now that he thinks about it, but Izu doesn't seem to mind.

"Oh, okay then," Hawks turns around to go to his room to have a very well deserved nap. When he wakes up some time later, Izuku is laying with him, under his wing, and he can't tell if this is the real one or not.

When he tenses, Izu whispers just loud enough for him to hear, "it's okay Keigo, go back to sleep." Relived (Izu's the only one who knows his name), he does as he's told and falls back to sleep, only to wake up alone when his alarm rings for patrol.

He sees a lot more of Izu after that, he never tells the Commission, and from what he can tell, Izuku hasn't told the League he's a mole nor the heroes or public that he's turned.