Chapter 24: Comfort or insult

3rd Person POV

Nggghhh....

(Y/N) internally wince when she opened the monitor room's door as it made a scraping noise which gained the attention of her classmates that crowded over her in a neck of time.

"(Y/N)-san that was amazing,"Uraraka said while waving her arms around trying to imitate the blacknette's movements.

"See I told you she can do it!,"Kaminari said proudly until Jiro exposed him.

"And when did you say that?,"Kaminari began to exd. stop working.

"Aghhhh how could this be I was sure she would lose but how!,"Mineta grumbled as he chewed his nails.

"Tokoyami,how did you know that (Y/N) would win?,"Shoji asked as he look down at the raven headed male who was cooly crossing his arms.

"The revelry of the dark told me"

"AGHHHH MY ALLOWANCE!!!,"Sero cried as he handed his bet money.

"Well too bad sweety,"Mina stated in glee as she and Uraraka made an easy cash money .

"But if I were to pick, where I would bet I would surely choose All Might so how did you guys know where to bet ,"Hagakure invisibly pouted as the pair counted their money.

"I actually saw her fight in the Hero site / I witnessed her fight,"the two girls chorused.

"Hero site!"

"Yes .You know the one with the headline of" The mysterious girl in a black sailor uniform, single handledly knocked out a giant villain""

"Isn't that illegal?,"Tenya reprimanded as the others shrugged.

"Wait does that mean-"

They turned to the blacknette who looks at them with an Idfc expression.

"YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!"

"Now that you mentioned the hero site,many of my classmates last year were talking about it"

" It had already reached a 1 billion views in just a day!!!"

"That's crazy!

"Wow so manly"

"(Y/N)!,"turning her head to the brunnete she tilted her head in question.

"Can I have your autograph,"Ochaco said with a flowery background and clamps her hands on both of (Y/N).

"Sure?"

"No fair! I also wanted an autograph of (Y/N) too!,"Mina complained as she hug the blacknette from behind and propped her chin on the beauty's shoulder with a little difficulty as of the height difference .

"I want one too!,"Kirishima came up to (Y/N)'s face showing her his bright shark like smile.

'Is he glowing?,'the female questioned as she was at lost for words and a pang of anxiety hits her.

'I'm being harassed.....being bullied....drowned in sarcasms,'she internally chuckled bitterly.

"I want one too~,"Mineta said while drooling.

Hearing the grape's voice, Tsu tongue slapped him as Mina scolded him for his perverted intentions.(Y/N) looked around and saw Bakugo who was not meeting anyone's eyes as he stared at the concrete floor devoid of anger and emotions.

"(Y/N)-san,"The candy cane and the pikachu called at the same time making them stare at each other in confusion and gave the other one a slight indifferent look.

The girl on the other hand managed to slip out of the crowd and saw that Bakugo exited the room that lead her to follow him closely and absentmindedly as she was debating wether to take on another job.
.
.
Tmpp
.
.
Tmpp
.
.
.
Tmp
.
Feeling a sudden pull on her wrist,her back came face to face with the wall as grenade gauntlets trapped her.

"Why the fuck are you following me you bitch!"

'Is this what they call a kabedon,'(Y/N) started to recall the mangas that her co-worker let her borrow as he said that she needs to live a little besides eating ,working and sleeping .....whatever that means.

"Oi..,"hearing his gruff voice cracking the female looked at him considering that she was taller by him in an inch.

"Do you see me as a weak opponent,"he rose his face and (Y/N) saw that the corners in his eyes were twitching seemingly trying to stop the fat bottled up tears from falling.

"I don't,"she replied in a bored tone making Bakugo grint his teeth.

"Stop fucking lying to me you bitch !I know that you did!,"he continued to rant on the female as his shoulders began to tremble.

Feeling an embrace wrapped around him ,Bakugo tried to break free but the female held him in a sturdy grip as her body acted on its own when she saw his miserable prideful look crumble into a face that she knows all to well .

"I am stronger than you and yet.....,"he
let a stray tear stream down his face while clutching his fist on the girl's dyneema top.

"Why!Tell me bitch!,"(Y/N) just stayed silent as she was not the one for comforting words and if anything she will only say something that can hurt the ash blonde more.

"Tsk,"Bakugo was irritated by her silence but he couldn't deny the fact that he felt warm on her embrace.

"You're strong,not weak"

Glancing at the female the glycerin producing male didn't expect her to utter those words with so much sincerity after the long comforting silence.Sensing that the pomerinian calmed down the female backed up a little and put her hands on both sides of his face leaving his slightly red tear strained face confused until she forcefully made his eyebrows furrow with her index finger and turned his mouth into a scrowl with the help of her thumb.

"For a guy your skin is so soft and you look better with your usual face firecracker,"Bakugo doesn't know if he should take it as an insult or not but he somehow felt a small tinny tiny fluttering warmth in his chest that he liked but at the same time despised .He was brought back to reality when female addressed him with a stupid nickname that made his face start to be covered with crow feets.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME !LET GO OF MY FACE YOU FUCKING CUNT!,"he flared around as (Y/N) began to envy his soft but masculine face not letting go of his adorable chubby cheeks.

_____________________________________

Pikachu:Pika..pika.. pika.. ⭐ pikaa.. pika..chuuuuu ✍️

Lifeline:Oh there you are Pikachu....Did you tell the readers on what I told you

Pikachu:*nods excitedly*Pika pika

Lifeline:*gives Pikachu a sliced apple*