27 - Carnival

Y/N POV

I went downstairs to Tubbo stuffing his face with the sandwiches Tommy's mom made for us. Tubbo ate half of mine, but it's alright. I wasn't as hungry, still super excited over meeting Dream and George again.

"Mom these are great" I heard Tubbo said, and saw Tommy's mom smile. Tubbo called her mom because they acted as if they were actual family, which melted my heart.

"Y/N this is like the best thing you've done yet" Tommy said, still speaking with his mouth full. I slapped him arm and he looked at me as if he was super offended.

"I still killed Dream like twice, how is that not the best thing? Also, don't speak when eating, idiot" I said, turning back to Tommy's dog, who was basically begging me to play with them. I was throwing balls into the air, and playing tug-of-war before Tubbo tapped me on the shoulder.

"When are we going?" Tubbo said, and I let go of the toy I was holding.

"Shit." I said, running to my phone. We had an hour to make it to the carnival, which was almost 30 minutes away. I grabbed my hoodie, and ran over to Tommy's room.

"TOMMY" I screamed, opening his bed to see him laying on the bed with his dog.
"Sup?" He said, still petting his dog.
"We are GOING ON AN ADVENTURE, LETS GO BITCH" I said, grabbing his hand, and threw clothes at him.
"Change quickly!"

I closed the door, and ran over to Tubbo, who was grabbing the keys of the car we rented. Tommy snuck up from behind me, and took the keys from over my shoulder. I turned around to see him wearing jeans, his black Ludwig hoodie, and his hair was super messy.

"....Do I look that hot?" Tommy said, laughing a bit.
"You're so egoistical" Tubbo said, basically dragging us out the door.

-Time SkiPpPpP-

Tommy was driving, and I was in the passenger seat. Tubbo was in the back, he wanted to take a small nap on the way. Tommy had his hand on my thigh, tapping to the beats of the songs I put on. I decided to bother him, and put "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars. He cursed silently, and lifted his hand from my thigh, saying some very bad words that I cant even write here.

"NoOoOooO i'm sorryy" I said, acting like a baby puppy.
"You suck." Tommy said, driving through the highway.
I reached over the seat to Tubbo, who had the carnival tickets in his hand. I lightly grabbed one, and opened the window.

"What are you- YOU WOULDN'T DARE. THAT COST 20 QUID, DO NOT." Tommy screamed as I reached closer and closer to the window.

"Just say you love me, Tommy" I said, inching closer to the open road.

"OKAY OKAY FINE I LOVE YOU" I heard Tommy say, who argued a lot about saying it in front of Tubbo. I laughed and gave Tubbo the ticket back, closing the window. He put his hand back on my thigh, which made my body shoot up with nerves.

-Time SKIP-

We made it to the carnival after tons of traffic, which sent Tommy into cursing fits.

"WHY DOES TRAFFIC EVEN HAPPEN, WHY CANT THEY JUST DRIVE?" Tommy screamed as I died of laughter.

I looked over to see George running from Dream who was chasing him around a bench, Sapnap sat on it, texting. Sometimes i forget these guys are like.... adults.

I ran over to them holding Tommy and Tubbo's hands, basically dragging them.

"Y/N!" I heard Dream say, running towards me with his arms open. He gave me a huge hug, and i snuck my face into his chest. He was a huge living teddy bear. His hugs were the best. I let go and smiled as George stood there with his arms crossed.