Chapter 38

We pull up in front of a massive mansion and my jaw immediately drops, what the actual fuck! Saint stops his car and I practically jump out when he does, I can't shake that fact that this house it so lit outside when it's probably empty inside.

"What the hell is this?" I turn to Saint not able to hide the child in me anymore, do you know how big of a dream this is for me? To have something like this with my mate so we can freely runaround with our child. If I have one.

"This is mine," he moves to me taking my hand and leads me up some porch steps before reaching the front door, he takes out a set of keys and then opens the double doors letting us in "my farther gave this to me. For my Luna and I." I turn to him with wide eyes.

"So you haven't been here yet?" I ask.

"I know a little bit." He nods "I know where the bedroom is," he smiles to me.

"Of course you do." I follow him up some stairs passing a kitchen I'll be sure to get to tomorrow, we pass some open bedroom until we stop in front of some more double doors.

"This is our room." He tells me opening the doors, oh my eyes! This is twice the size of my bedroom and my bedroom is pretty damn big. I let go of Saints hand and take my heels off, my stomach does a whole flip watching him move towards the bed and I remember why I'm here.

My feet meet the soft carpet and I curl my toes in them before following behind Saint, he sits down leaving me standing in front of him. Even though he's sitting down he still manages to top my height, always.

He takes my left hand and kisses it like a prince does to a princess, the gesture makes me smiles and his eye looks up at me glowing an alpha red. My heart flutters for reason I can't understand and the alpha in me fires up.

I've been avoiding this for the longest and now it's all I want, I lean in cupping his face kissing his soft lips. His hands run up my thighs and then he pulls my legs up on the bed making me straddle on him, my core is basically pressed against his groin and I can feel him getting more turn on.

I warp my arms around his neck occasionally running my hands through his hair as I feel his hands on my hips and they slowly move upwards, he reaches my shoulder and I move my hands away from his necks still kissing him as he takes my blazer off.

I feel his hands make their way back to my hips and I take my chance to take his black blazer off too, no way I'm the only one getting naked. He helps me take it off but he's the one to throw it across the room. I feel him wrap an arm around my waist before he flips us over putting me under him.

My eyes open to see his eyes still glowing red, he pulls me down then leans down towards my neck and starts leaving soft kisses which makes my breathing start to act up. He moves my head in another direction kisses the other side of my neck and I start to un button his shirt.

I take his shirt off and then he pulls away to take his tank top off leaving his abs exposed, Okay alpha, I see you. I smile as he goes back to kissing my neck, he puts a hand by my head balancing him and another he uses to cup my breast.

I kinda shake to his touch and I think he feels it as he slows down to a stop and looks at me with his eyes still red, he sits me up and untucks my silk shirt and pulls it over my head making my curls bounce and revealing my lacy bralette.

I watch his eyes scan my breast and then he goes to take my Gucci belt off "Wait!" I stop him and he looks at me with concerned eyes "You have to take yours off too." I tell him and watch a smirk play on his lips, he unbuckles my belt and then slips me out my shorts.

He goes to do the same to his but doesn't take his pants off, instead they hang dangerously low on his defined V line "In here, you fall into submission." He whispers to me then puts our lips back together, his body weight makes me lean back onto the bed and he pulls me down a little.

Time let's the kiss turn into a wet messy one and then I feel Saints hands run up my lacy bra and he pulls away putting two fingers in my mouth, I take a fast and cleaver guess on where he wants to put those before I feel him slowly start to massage my bud.

My head tilts backwards as I hum a moan feeling the new sensation between my legs, I feel him tease me leisurely and then he puts a finger in my making my moans turn up a volume. Saint lips press against mine muffling my moans as his hands starts to pick up paste.

The feeling starts to become more pleasurable as my legs start to shake at the friction of his fingers in me continue, I even start to whine feeling my orgasm come over me. My toes curl as I squirt everywhere, I open my eyes to see a satisfied Saint and he leans down to kiss me.

His kisses go from my lips to my cheek then down my neck, I'm too busy trying to catch my breath again. "I'm hard enough if you're ready," he whispers in my ear and then kisses my neck again.

"I'm ready." I tell him and he puts our lips back together.