Chapter Twenty-Six: Fine

"Chapter Twenty-Six:  You're Fine. Perfectly Fucking Fine,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Of course I'm mad 

because you like him and not me,"

-Where Did You Come From?, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook leaned forward, hooked on the words of the older. Growing up, all he was thought about was fighting, strategizing, strengths, and weaknesses of each race so this certain topic was very new to him. He looked around seeing the same reaction to his brothers and you, looking really focused on the story. 

He stood up, walking towards you, before unpinning your coat, making you look at him and him only smiling and folding your cloak. You reached towards it but you were pulled down by Taehyung, who pouted at you. You sighed as you smiled with a brow raised, patting his hand he used to pull you down. Jungkook beamed, even more, placed the coat down, and sat beside you.

"I'm gonna get fired for this," You sighed as you leaned back, legs crossed as the two beside you grinned to themselves. You looked at Namjoon, thinking about how the to beside you act all mighty and serious, but they seriously act like puppies, who wants your attention all the time. 

"What I learned about this is that the Demons were the winning team when humans were finally informed that the kings of the Angels were one of them. This turned the tide dramatically, as you can imagine," Namjoon gestured like it was obvious, but all he got as a response is confused stares and blinking of eyes. Namjoon got the memo that no one can imagine.

"Since humans were the most normal amongst all the races, they made almost all the inventions we are using today, just not given credit for it," Namjoon explained, emphasizing 'normal'. You hummed as a response, remembering your early training days when you were taught about facts and ideas about each weapon and was given a memo that this was all made by humans.

Now, this just shows how much humans have evolved, to make weapons out of the weaknesses of each race, making much out of a very few weaknesses shown by the races. 

"Now, when this happened, three-fourths of the Demons' population actually died from the joined force of the Angels and Humans. This made the losing side decide to kill all the Humans. This took a long process of swift killings and trying to find all the humans when they finally succeeded." Namjoon looked glum. When he was ten years old, five years after the extinction of the Humans, he actually wished to meet a human, wanting to know and see how they really are, but when he was taught this, he was sure that he would never get to meet a human. But when you told them that the Fairies' mate was a Human, he's now planning to know him more.

"But how?" Was the question of Jin, who tilted his head, sitting beside Yoongi.

"Remember that even if Humans are a force to be reckoned with, they still have the weakest physical attribute of all the races," Jimin answered him, unbuttoning his blazer and taking it off before placing it beside your cloak. He was the son who was made to focus on all things medical and the health of each race but strictly just about their health. He was too, just like the older, very intrigued by the humans and also planned to interview the King.