Change My World

When you are first born and are able to see, your whole life is in black and white until you find your soulmate who will change your life turning black and white into color

Y/n was a normal girl who loved art and sports, in school she was your popular cheerleader but, outside of school she was a nerd and an artist of photography. Her life may have been black and white but she could still make the world around her look so beautiful according to people around her.

Y/n's POV

I walked around my school with my camera wrapped around my shoulder with a smile on my face.

You want the truth? I'm so depressed I can't find my soulmate and I hate living it black and white, the only thing that keeps me sane and from flipping out on this dramatically is photography. Something about taking pictures at the right moment makes the pictures afterwards a hundred times better.

I went to a little garden near the school and took pictures of a butterfly on a flower, butterflies are my favorite animals because even if I can't see their real color yet, I know their wings are beautiful.

After a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look to see a short petite Latina.

They say when you meet THE ONE you instantly know when it's just right...

My world was finally filled with colors she looked at me

"Hi I'm Santana, nice to meet you soulmate." I blushed and smiled

"You must be new, I'll show you around then let me take you out on a first date you'll never forget." She giggled nodding as we walked to her class hand in hand

When you meet your soulmate, you instantly feel the need to touch and kiss them... you crave their touch the first time you meet, it's instant connection.

They could flip your world upside down making it better with different colors you never knew.

And that's exactly what she did...

A/n: there will be a part 2