Ch37 - Ah Sheng and Liang Liang.

People who only woke up around noon in their schedule of work and rest were destined to be enemies with You Liangxing. You Liangxing exited his WeChat and lifted up his phone to take a picture of the calm lake in front of him.

In the picture, the surface of the water was limpid and clear, and the rays of light casting shadows on it made the picture look extremely beautiful. The foliage within sight was jade green, and two swans were frolicking slowly in the lake.

You Liangxing: — Wake up and look at the scenery.

[don't want to move] went quiet on his end. Soon after, he replied: — The picture is taken very well.

The sudden shift in topics made You Liangxing curl a corner of his mouth gently. It was rare for him to flip through his stickers, but he chose one and sent it over.

You Liangxing: –〖Cannot be Saved〗

Kang Shengzhe returned one immediately: –〖Crossed arms, proud〗

A small, impulsive urge to punch the other party appeared and the other corner of his mouth curled, and You Liangxing revealed a slight but real smile.

Meanwhile, despite implying that he was unwilling and staunch about his refusal to get out of bed, Kang Shengzhe was actually trying to clamber out of it.

After putting on his clothes, Kang Shengzhe spent a few minutes fixing his hair, and while he was getting ready to wash up, he placed the phone in front of the sink and glanced at it from time to time.

Alas, [Little Angel Liang Liang] did not reply and the topic ended there. Someone had to come up with another one because adding each other was merely the first step to becoming closer, and Kang Shengzhe did not want to end the conversation there.

He washed his face quickly, and as he was brushing his teeth, he used his other hand to pick up his phone and rapt out:

— Shall we play a game in a bit?

Since they met in the game, it was not possible for them to only chat on WeChat.

On the other end, [Little Angel Liang Liang] had yet to reply. The waiting process felt particularly long and slow, and after roughly ten seconds, [Little Angel Liang Liang] replied: — I'm outside, it's not convenient to speak now.

Kang Shengzhe reacted. Yesterday, the both of them had agreed to use their microphones but the other party could not make it. Now that they were talking about game, it was hard to avoid thinking about it.

Kang Shengzhe explained: — There's no need to open the speech function, we're going to solo. Solo is just an one-on-one; when we're playing 1v1 alone, we can't hear each other's voices.

You Liangxing replied: — Okay.

To give an analysis, ever since You Liangxing and [don't want to move] met up until now, they had always been team-mates and they had never played against each other. Considering how it was rare for [don't want to move] to bring it up, such opportunities were equally hard to come by.

Yes, the other party was strong, and You Liangxing's disposition made it such that he would never want to retreat even in the face of a powerful opponent.

[don't want to move] sent him a smiling expression, but this one differed from the one in game. It was the type of smile that made people have the urge to hit their face.

You Liangxing no longer responded and logged into the game, and he was only online for a few seconds before [don't want to move] sent him an invitation.

–【don't want to move】invites you to participate in a 1v1 on the Mohist School's Mechanical Bridge.

The aforementioned Mohist School's Mechanical Bridge was a map that was specifically set up for solo games. It did not have the three lanes of top, middle and bottom that 5v5 games had, instead, two players stood on a straight path and the winning condition was to shatter the opponent's crystal nexus.