CHAPTER FOUR

Mature content

Mature content

There heaven laid on my bed naked

My breath had gotten caught in my throat at the sight I should be kicking her out of my room right now I should be yelling at her as to why she was in my bed naked like that.

But I couldn't no because I was frozen I was in some type of trance she looked so mesmerizing the way her beautiful body laid sprawled out on the bed.

For me?

Oh what the hell was I thinking of course it was for me who else would it be you couldn't deny the strong attraction there was between her and I and it was crazy cause like I had said yesterday we hadn't exchanged at least more than two words since we've been here but now here she was.

She got up off my bed then came over to me "you don't think I've noticed the way you've been staring at me" she whispered by my ears "the way your eyes always linger behind me when I leave the room" now her fingers were trailing down my arms.

"You want me just as bad as I want you" she smiled rubbing up my chest.

Oh how bad I do.

In an estranged voice I said "we can't...." she cut me off with her finger pressed to my lips and shushed me she bought her body closer to mines so now her boobs where plush against my chest and I took her bottom lip with my teeth and sucked on it.

I hoisted her up against my waist wrapping her legs behind me then grabbed a fist full of her ass still kissing her I walked over to my bed and dropped her on it I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere "why are you so damn tempting?"...

I hoisted her up against my waist wrapping her legs behind me then grabbed a fist full of her ass still kissing her I walked over to my bed and dropped her on it I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere "why are you so damn tempting?" I asked her trailing butterfly kisses from her waist up to the valley of her breast.

While doing that I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them and my underwear off in one swift motion when that was done I focused my attention on her chocolate drops I took the left one in my hands squeezing it causing her to moan before I took it into my mouth and sucked on it as if it was the only source of food that I've had licking , bitting and tweaking my tongue around her mounds she gripped onto my hair while withering underneath me I decided it was time for me to show the other breast the same equal amount of attention so I did the same as I did the first one.