Truth or Dare - 5

"I thought you were nice, Wanda!" Natasha exclaimed as soon as Thor flew her back up. Wanda smiled thinly and laughed. Back inside, they sat around the table, Natasha spinning. It landed on...

Sam. 

"Steve, truth or dare?" he announced. "Dare," Steve replied. Sam smiled evilly and Loki cheered, earning a few strange and confused looks. "Shove Tony off and get Bucky on your lap," Sam said. Steve's eyes widened and he smiled. 

"Hell, yeah!" he exclaimed. 

"What happened to the whole 'no language' thing?" Clint wondered.

"No, no, no," Tony protested as Steve shoved him off who fell into the coffee table. Bucky sat on, and the two looked at each other kindly. "Well," Tony said. "That was..." 

No one said anything, not even him. Tony sat down on an armchair and sighed. "Remind me why we're doing this again," he said, rubbing his neck. 

"You," Natasha said pointedly, jabbing her finger at the billionaire who just shrugged. 

Steve spun the bottle. Tony could've sworn he saw Steve and Bucky kiss but he could've just been seeing things. 

Nether the less, he had to ask. "Did you guys kiss?" he asked the two. 

"Nosey much?" Clint commented, even though he saw those two kiss as well. 

Steve and Bucky froze, then nodded. "Stucky!" Clint exclaimed, causing everyone to give him confused and weird looks. "You okay, Clint?" Natasha asked. "What is...'Stucky'?" 

"Their ship name!" Clint exclaimed, as if it was obvious. No one said a word after that, especially when the bottle slowed down. 

It took Tony a while to realise it was pointing at him. "Oh! Clint, truth or da-"

"Dare," Clint answered. He blinked. "Oh, god, why did I choose that?" he asked. 

"I'm assuming when you say 'god' you're talking about me," Loki and Thor said in unison, then punched each other. 

The difference between the punches was that Loki's didn't even faze Thor and Thor's almost threw Loki out of the window. "What did you do to my window?" Tony yelled, looking at the glass shattered at Loki's feet. When he sat back down, he turned to Clint.

"Kiss Nat," Tony said to Clint, whose face turned bright red. "Fine," Clint said and turned to Natasha who looked equally embarrassed, except more angry at Tony. They leaned towards each other and their lips pressed against each other's. 

"This is taking a while," Sam commented, as they kept kissing. "Yeah, guys, get a room!" Rhodey said and Tony nodded, while smirking. Clint and Natasha finally pulled away, looking...happy. 

"I never thought I'd say this, but thank you, Stark, for this," Natasha said, smiling at Tony. "Oh...great," Tony said, staring at the floor blankly. Clint smirked. "Don't be such a baby, Tony," he said. "But I will have my revenge on you." 

And with that, he spun the bottle...

Hi everyone!

So, that is chapter five! I have decided to make each chapter like 400 or more words because I find it easier to write that way. The good news is that updates will come quicker and be more frequent so you don't have to wait that long!

I will add more ships, and elaborate on the current ones. Stony was just a thing for the beginning so I may not have much more for it! I have a question:

Should I add any of these ships: IronStrange, WinterFalcon, or anymore like them???

Thanks for reading, 

Daughter of Athena