Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2

(Hey guys. I know it has been a loooooooong time since I updated this book and I'm sorry for making all of you wait. There have been quite a few things going on, along with my projects with Break The Shell and Alive & Kickin' which will both continue soon as well.

I can't say if uploads for this book will become more frequent again or not, but to those who still read it: thank you all for staying around for so long. The continued support still means a lot to me.)
---------------------------------------------------------

Three days after Y/N met Sasha, he was beginning to think about how he could deal with a wretched woman like her. It's was clear that the easy way out was not an option, which meant the young man needed heavy artillery to get through this mess and lead a normal life again. Yes, Y/N still had the help of Priscilla, who basically was like his roommate by now, and he appreciated anything she did to be there for him. Of course they had a few rough nights here and there, but the two easily made up and got back to their usual selves.

This particular morning was quite interesting as it started with Priscilla being the first one to wake up and stretch. She smiled and looked over at Y/N, who was still asleep next to her, making her let out a soft giggle at his peaceful expression.

Priscilla:" Oh Y/N, you're such a special man."

She got out of bed and walked to his side, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going to the bathroom for her usual morning routine while Y/N was still groggy from the day before. To recap what was going on: Y/N was helping the crew in the arena set up the ring, the lights and stage for several hours. Then he had to fix the left front tire of his car and then he cooked a biiiig dinner. So it was quite reasonable that he was tired after everything, but fortunately he wasn't woken up by anything troublesome as the big man slowly opened his eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them as best as he could. If you thought this was usual business, you're wrong. This was one of the few times Y/N had slept throughout the entire night since his wrestling adventure started. Not that he was complaining about anything, but it struck his mind nonetheless. A few seconds later, Y/N noticed that Priscilla wasn't next to him anymore.

Y/N:" She's probably either in the shower or has something up on her schedule."

Little did he know that a surprise awaited him as he got up and opened the bathroom door, only to be graced with the following:

It caused Y/N to blush and stumble back a few steps while Priscilla just turned her head to see what was going on behind her.

Priscilla:" Y/N, was that you?"

Y/N:" S-Sorry, Priscilla. I didn't know you were in there."

Priscilla:" You could've knocked at least. Or were you actually hoping to catch me like this~?"

Y/N:" W-What? No, I just wanted to get my morning routine out of the way."

Priscilla:" Riiiight. As if you could get away with that."