Mᴇssʏ Cʟᴇᴀɴᴇʀs 𒊹︎ Sebastian x Reader

Alright let's do this holy bible Jesus! This is lemon 🍋! Mature content ahead! Warned!

Reader is female.

Requested by brokenfandomz

Anime is Black Butler streaking on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~
___________________________________

You worked as the head maid of the one and only Phantomhive Manor. Not to mention alongside the best butler in London, Sebastian Michealis.

He was always quite a weird fellow, in a good way, that caught your eye the moment you were offered a job at the manor.

In this huge mansion, was never a dull moment with everyone inside. Always arguing and making commotion before Sebastian always managed to calm it down.

He was heroic in a way, a little too heroic. He always saved the day in a quick wave of his hand, he was agile, smart, and not to mention attractive to you.

The way his black tailcoat moved in sync with his smooth feet work on the job. His silky black hair that was always perfectly in place. The one thing that caught most of your attention, was his red eyes.

Almost like, a demon bloody red color. You never had the impression on him that said he was a plain on savage demon. Besides, the young master didn't seem suspicious.

Lately, you noticed how Sebastian's actions weren't like a human at all. He was extremely different than another other servant in the manor, including you.

So today, you decided to be a maid like always. While on the side, playing detective.

You were currently waxing up the final ballroom floors to make them look shiny when Ciel and Sebastian had walked in.

Taking notice at their presence of shoes tapping you picked yourself up. "Good afternoon young master, Sebastian." You spoke kindly bowing to the two of them.

Ciel have you a nod in return as Sebastian held a small smile. "Likewise for you Y/n, but sadly it isn't a good afternoon." The master sighed.

A wave of worry showered on your face. "That's terrifying me. How come young master?" You asked putting the cleaning supplies to the side.

Now, Sebastian was nowhere in sight. He was here not even a minute ago, where did he go? You thought as Ciel answered you.

"Sebastian's making me learn how to dance. The waltz to be precise. I don't know why, it isn't a mandatory thing." Ciel rolled his eyes.

A small giggle escaped your lips as the tall butler came back into the room with a different outfit. A strand of his hair was held behind his ear as well as glasses.

Still managing to look show stopping. "I for one think it is very important young master. For your reputation and both Lady Elizabeth. You need to learn by this evening in order to attend the ball next Friday." He said pushing his glasses up with a sweet smile.

Ciel was being stubborn as always. "I could care less, I always find a way with you. Plus, dancing will still be useless with a lady." He rubbed his temples.

Find a way with you? You thought curiously about his words. Glancing at Sebastian, he had a glint of a devilish stare in his red eyes.

"Why yes of course, I am simply one hell of a butler." Sebastian smirked grabbed a sheet of proper ballroom dancing etiquette.

Ciel rolled his eyes causing you to laugh as you dusted the last light.

With another swift movement, the butler held the short teenage master in the center of the shiny ballroom.