World Champion And Him?💜

Mizuki

"Ahhh tyson please slow down-ahhh." I said almost tripping.

"No way mizuki otherwise I will be disqualified before my match and we are both already an hour late." Tyson said while pulling my arm as we run to stadium. We finally reached there and I sighed happily.

"Thank god we finally rea-ahhhhhhhh." I screamed as tyson pulled me more and ran faster.

"What happened tyson. We are inside the stadium so why to run now." I asked confused.

"We will not stop till we find chief and max." Tyson said running still.

"WHAAAAT?" I shouted shocked and frowned as tears formed in corners on my eyes.

Now I will never want to forget to set my alarm. I thought sadily.

"Out of the way." Tyson shouted while huffing a bit. I looked up and saw Mr. Dickenson and DJ.

" I am late." Tyson said running while pulling me past them.

"We are sorry. Tyson slow down a bit." I said to them while looking at them as Mr. Dickenson laughed.

"Hahahahaha so finally they both came after all." Mr Dickenson said smiling.

"Execuse me but do you know that kid sir." DJ asked confused.

"Yeah a little bit you can say." Mr Dickenson said smiling.

"And was that Mizuki with that kid. Is she participating this year?" DJ asked smiling.

"No she is on her holiday this year but I have a surprise for her." Mr Dickenson said smiling. We finally reached and finally tyson stopped.

"Do you mind telling me what kept you tyson and mizuki? I have been worried sick." Chief said with his hands on his waist.

"Sorry about that chief but I guess I lost the track of time while I was practicing this morning." Tyson said smiling while doing up down push ups.

"You better vet in here tyson cause Block A has started already. " Chief said.

"Alright I am coming." Tyson said going in while I leaned on the wall still trying to catching my breath.

"Huh oh man I don't believe this are all these guys are a competition. "Tyson said shocked.

"Yeah but kai has eliminated half of them already a few minutes ago." Chief said while my eyes widen to hear that.

God he must be a world champ then. I thought surprised.

"Don't worry cause half of them are still rookies ." Chief said as tyson looked confident at them.

"And the winner of Block D is Max Tate who has been advanced to the finals." We all looked at T.V. and saw max smiling.

"Oh maxy." Tyson said smiling while I chuckled.

"Hey tyson did you see me out there?" Max said smiling as they both posed.

"Yeah you were awesome and hopefully we all win and meet each other in finals." Tyson said smiling.

"Heh just remember tyson you wouldn't stand a chance against me." Max said smiling.

"Hehe in your dreams buddy cause I came here all the way to win. "Tyson said smiling.

"Hey are you forgetting who last time win the battle." Max said confused.

"Dragoon power." Tyson said chuckling but chief put his hands on his mouth silencing him.

"Quite unless you want everyone in this room to know your secret." Chief said.