Chapter 12 - Late Practice

(A/N: Happy Birthday Jimin!!! 🥳🥳 🎈 🎉 I really wanted to update today so the end was a bit rushed but hope you enjoy.)

The whole of Bangtan, minus Jimin and Jungkook were sat at the dining room table eating breakfast.

"Are Jimin and Jungkook still in their room?" Taehyung asked. "It's nearly half past seven."

"I would go and get them, but I don't want to," Yoongi said.

"I'll go," Seokjin said getting up. "You are all just scaredy-cats."

Seokjin walked up the stairs and along the corridor and knocked on Jimin and Jungkook's bedroom door.

"You two better get out of the before half past or I will literally drag you out when we are leaving and leave the both of you to walk to the Big Hit!" Seokjin shouted.

Seokjin heard a moan come from inside the room.

"I'm going and we will leave soon!" Seokjin shouted before walking down the stairs again.

He walked into the dining room and continued to eat his breakfast.

"Honestly, I am not going to do this every morning," Seokjin said rubbing his face with his hands. "We will just leave them behind."

Namjoon kissed Seokjin on the cheek trying to comfort him. "It will be over soon."

At 7:29, the group heard footsteps descending down the stairs. It was Jimin and Jungkook finally making an appearance.

"Gosh! I thought we were going to have to leave without you two!" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw the two. "Breakfast is on the table. I have to leave and I am going with Jinnie and Joonie-hyung."

The couple nodded and walked to the Dining room holding hands.

"I don't want to share a car with them," Yoongi complained. "I want to drive."

"Okay Yoonie," Hosoek said. "Don't drive off the road if they kiss or something."

"Of course not," Yoongi replied grumpily. "You are also in the car."

"That's so cheesy," Jungkook exclaimed from the dining room. "I will always drive well Jiminie... 'cause you are in the car!"

The two burst out laughing.

"Right, Hope, we are going with the people who are well and don't have to kiss every second," Yoongi said grabbing Hoseok's hand and walking out of the door.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other as they were the only two left in the house. Jimin got up from his chair and sat on Jungkook's lap and kissed him.

After a few seconds of kissing, Jimin opened his mouth for Jungkook who immediately thrusted his tongue into his mouth and tasted every inch of Jimin's mouth like he always did making Jimin moan.

"You sound so sexy Jimin." Jungkook moaned as Jimin grounded against his crotch. "If you don't stop, I will have to take you before we go."

"I think you are going to have to my heat is coming and I just feel so horny all the time," Jimin explained. "I think I will have to change my jeans. I'm producing so much slick-"

Before Jimin could finish, Jungkook roughly picked him up and let out a loud growl as he began to run up the stairs. When they got to their room, he threw Jimin on the bed and began to pull down his trousers.

***

"And what time do you call this?" Their dance teacher, Sungmin asked. "Dance practice started and hour ago."