Hospital Wing

He still didnt like halfbloods, that wa the only thing about him that i couldt change. But he doesent look mean anymore and he is nicer to boys that talk to me.
Yes, i cant talk to boys again, but only in class, where i have to. He isnt so jealous anymore. And he doesent brag about me infront of Abraxas anymore. That is the best thing.
I havent seen or talked to Abraxas in a long time. Does he still like me? I dont think so. In class he wouldnt look, or talk to me, probably he's scared of Tom. And if Tom isnt around he still wouldnt talk to me, but we often make eyecontact. Poor Abraxas. I still really like him. But as i told him, i would learn to love Tom, and i did.
Today i its sunday, that means no school. A free day, a perfekt day to be with Tom.
I go to his room and see him writing a book, i never saw that book before. His name was written on it.
"Tom Marvolo Riddle", he never told me that his name includes Marvolo.

What kind of book is that...whatever im here because of him, and not a stupid book.

I sit down next to him, he hides the book fast under his pillow, as if i shouldnt see it.

„What were you writing, so secrety, that i shouldnt see Tom?"

I ask him.

„Its a diary, you shouldnt be reading other people's diary y/n."

He says and kisses me.
His kisses are so soft, and rough, at the same time. He always holds my neck while kissing, so i dont move my head. We still havent slept together, and Tom doesent seem to mind, he says that he would wait for me, even if he had to wait 100 years. But he wont have to wait 100 years, i want him, and i want him now.
I put my hand on his chest and start opening his shirt.
He took his hand of my neck and did the same thing.
His cold hands were now touching my shoulders, and sliding down to my chest.
He pushed me down on the bed and, choked me again.
His hands are so cold. But i didnt mind.
I started opening his pants and he took them off, he pulled mine down too and kissed me again, now not so soft, he was very rough. He took both my wrists in one of his hands and held them very hard, with his other hand he was still choking me.
He wasnt very sensetive, while doing it. He called me nems and slapped me afew times.
After, that, i had bruises all over my body, it was good, he knew what he was doing, but the bruises really hurted.
We had school next day, everyone would see them. Tom didnt care about that, he told me, if someone asked, i should tell them that i fell down the stairs.

The next day

I woke up, my whole body hurted, i could hide some bruises but the ones on my wrist and on my neck were impossible to hide. I hope nobody asks where they're from.
As i was walking to my first class i saw Abraxas, he looked at me confused.

„Why do you have bruises on your neck y/n? What happend? Did Riddle do this to you?"

He asked worried, i told him that i fell down the stairs, he didnt belive me, the bruises on my neck didnt look like an accident.
I was already late for class so i left Abraxas and went to class. A girl there looked at me worried.

„What happend to you Kaveler?!"

She yelled, eberyone turned looked at me and the teacher ran up to me.

„Are you okey kid, we will have to bring you to the hospital wing. Come with me."

The teacher said. But i didnt need a docter, i just needed a palde to lay down, my whole body hurts.
But the teacher insisted to bring me there, so i had to go.
I had to do a whole body controle, the nurse there looked at me shocked.

„What happend to you?"

She asked. I told her the same thing as i told Abraxas, it was an accident. She clearly didnt belive me, i had bruises everywhere and i couldnt proparly walk.

Stupit Tom, did he had to hit me till i was blue.

Eventually i had to stay for a night.
Tom came to visit me as soon as he heard about that. He didnt even say sorry, he just looked at me.

„How could you be so stupid, i told you to say that you fell down the staires."

He said anry.
Why was he angry? He had no reason. He was the one who did this to me.
I apologised to him. I dont like it when he yells at me.
He gave me a kiss on my forehead and left.

Why is he like that. He looked so angry as he walked in, but as soon as i apologised he would kiss me again? What is wrong with him.

The next day

Someone woke me up, very early in the morning. I opend my eyes and Abraxas was standing infront of my bed.

„Tom, Tom Riddle did this to you, didnt he? Why wouldnt you tell me anything yesterday? I would've talked to him."

He said. I just looked at him and said that he wouldnt be abke to change him, i was the only one he trusted and would let him change. Abraxas hugged me and told me that if Tom ever hits me again, i should come to him and we would together go to Dumbledore.
I didnt want Dumbledore to know what Tom was doing while we have s€x. That is just weird and none of his buisness.

„Malfoy, what are you doing here!?"

A voice yelled. It was Tom. He walked up to us, i could see the fear in Abdraxas eyes. I tried to stop Tom from doing anything but he slapped me and punched Abraxas so hatd, that his lip started bleeding. I yelled at Tom and he just looked at me dissapointet and left, whitout saying anything.