Ch.2

Ashley's P.O.V.

As I take my seat I notice that Harry is already there. Great. This day keeps getting better.

"Ashley, please take your seat. We're doing group work so work with Harry." said Mrs. Gregor. I take my seat and im instantly getting picked on by Harry.

"So, for science purposes, what happened all around here?" he asked me while waving his hand in front of my face.

I then decide that it would be the perfect time to punch him in the face since the class was loud enough and not paying attention. The look on his face was enough to make me both regret what I did and be proud.

Then the lunch bell rang. I was going to die and I knew it. I grab my bag and am about to walk to the lunch room when I feel Harry behind me.

"Do you think you're all that because you landed a punch? You're funny Ashley." He chuckles and pushes past me and out the door. I smile a bit and shrug my shoulders.

I put my stuff in my locker and I was about to close it when I hear five footsteps behind me and they suddenly stop. I spin around to face the boys.

"Can I help you?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against my locker.

I can tell today I had stumped them because of how bold I was being. I liked it though.

"You, you need to stop." Liam stutters while wagging his finger in my face. I couldn't help but laugh at his lose for words and how he sounds like he's scolding a small child.

Harry then goes to smack me across the head but I luckily defend from his hit but his other hand gets me right in the nose. My eyes widen as I reach my hand up to my nose and I feel the blood trickle down my hand.

"Are you kidding me?! You enjoy this?!" I shout as land a kick on Harry and run to my car to get home.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

I got home from school and charged to the bathroom. My nose needed some serious attention. I put a bandage over it and then heard my mum walk through the door. She's hardly ever home so it was a suprise to see her.

"Hey mum!"

"Hi hun-. What happened to your nose?" she said once she saw my nose.

"Oh, I um, fell and hit my nose." I lied.

"Oh. Well anyways, we have guests coming over for dinner so put on something nice."

"Ugh!" I groaned while trudging up the stairs. When I finally found an outfit I put it on and grabbed my laptop and checked my Facebook. It was the same things everytime I checked it. Filled with crap. I played on my laptop for a little while and stopped when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly applied some eyeshadow and mascara then put on a fresh bandage. I skipped down the stairs only to stop dead in my tracks. In my house,was my longtime bully. Harry Styles.

Harry's P.OV.

"Hunny, now we are going to have manners right?"

"Right mum." I said boringly. I don't even understand why I have to come anyways. I should be able to stay home alone, but no. We got out of the car and rang the doorbell. A middle aged women answered the door and told us to come in.

"Hello! Nice to meet you guys! My daughter should be down any minute." she said with a smile. A daughter,
maybe she'll be cute.

"Nice to meet you too. Im Anne, this is my husband Bobby, and our son Harry." said my mum. Why is she being so nice to this women? I smiled and then we all turned to see Ashley coming down the stairs. She stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me.