Chapter 20 Born of Skaven

Few days ago, Khorne and Ashe had a duel. In this duel few secrets came to light and real emotions came out of them. After the duel, Khorne found Ashe ready to became a Sith Lord. She decided to make new lightsabers and armor, as a symbol of her change. When she was ready Khorne allowed her to stay in Nazarick and train further. But those are not the only things that happen in Nazarick. In a wait for Nigun to prepare to travel with Khorne to the land of Kaala Sooraj, Khorne took care of researching few new things so as not to waste time. 

In a less then a year from the lands of south and from the inside of the Nazarick, Khorne will free a unspeakable evil that will made world tremble and will turn into chaos. People of this world will know his name and will bow before him. Because he is the beginning and the end, he is Khorne

{Nazarick} {3th Floor}

Demiurge walked up the stairs to enter the Sith Temple. He walked through corridors and halls filled with artifacts and red banners. Until finally he found the doors behind which was Khorne's library. Demiurge knocked on the doors three times, a muffled voices where heard inside before doors opened. The one to open the door was Trico, she was wearing her usual outfit but in one hand she had a clipboard. She looked up at Demiurge and with slight blush asked. 

Trico: Yes, Lord Demiurge? 

Demiurge: Is Lord Khorne inside? I was ordered to meet him here.

Trico: Yes, please follow me.

Trico began to walk further into the library, Demiurge closely behind her. When they where walking he realized that he never really took a good look at her. He never looked how her tail closely resembled of his, and how her ears moved in the direction of even the quietest sound. Demiurge looked at her for few seconds longer but his attention caught tons of papers and research tools scattered around library. After some more walking they saw the back of Khorne, who was wearing his usual black robes. Before Demiurge or Trico could say anything, Khorne turned to them.

Khorne: Ah, Demiurge. It's good to see you.

Demiurge: I came as you wanted, my Lord. Do you need anything?

Khorne: Yes, I wanted to show you something.

Khorne pointed at his table and Demiurge walked up to him, and looked down. At the table laid weird green kyber crystal. But what was interesting, from the within of crystal, Demiurge could sense a powerful magic.

Khorne: You sense it, right? This crystal is filled with magic.

Demiurge: Where did you get it, my lord?

Khorne: It was found in the kyber caves on this floor. Miners found this when they where mining crystals. Then I got a report about strange crystal that emanated with green light.

Demiurge: I see. Did you did any experiments with it, my Lord?

Khorne: Of course. I tried to put it in the lightsaber but when I channeled my magic into it. Nothing happen, it's like this crystal lose it properties as kyber crystal and become something else.

Demiurge put a finger on his chin in thought.

Demiurge: Maybe it has other properties that we don't know about?

Khorne: Well I already found it first property.

Demiurge: What's is it?

Khorne turns to Trico and with a wave of a hand she walks back further into the library looking for something. Khorne turns back to Demiurge and continue with their talk.