Chapter Thirty-Two

Katy's POV

After everyone said happy birthday to Drew and I downstairs, I walked upstairs to mine and Zach's room. 

"I still can't believe you also got my name tattooed." Zach said for the like the 100th time.

"I had to get all my boys." I said with a wink.

"I also can't believe you got Alex's name." Zach said and raised a perfect eyebrow at me.

"Neither, but I guess he has helped me in different way.. It felt right to get his name as well." I replied

"That's ok." Zach said and then pulled me in by my waist. He trailed soft gentle kisses on my jaw and down my neck. Where my mark was. He licked it and tingles set off in my body. My wrapped my arms around Zach's neck and pulled him closer as I kissed his perfect lips. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I denied just to tease him. He growled and I smiled against his mouth. He pinched my ass and I jumped and parted my mouth slightly. He put his tongue in my mouth instantly. I didn't fighting him for dominance because I knew he'd win. The kiss was heated, he was about to gently pushed me on the bed when Ashton came in with Hayden. 

"Ewwww not again." Ashton mumbled to Hayden.

Zach, Hayden and I laughed.

"Come here sweetie." I reached out for Ashton he jumped in my arms and I rested him on my hip.

"I would like my nephew back now. I'm taking him for a walk and were going to kick the soccer ball." Hayden said as he took Ashton from me. Hayden loves kids. He wants pups but Ali 'isn't ready.'

"Yeah yeah." I replied too Hayden.

Hayden and Ashton left and again it was just Zach and I.

"Now where were we?" Zach said in a very husky and sexy voice.

"Well I was about to.... RUN!" I yelled and ran out of the room to tease him.

"Dammit Katy Rose!" Zach yelled from in the room.

I ran for my life when I saw Alex.

"Hey Alex you want to protect me from Zach?" I asked Alex and hid behind him.

He laughed. "I'm good." Alex said.

"Katy come here now." Zach commanded.

"No." I replied and sped off again.

"TEASE!" I heard Zach yell out

"THAT'S ME FOR YOU!" I yelled back.

I saw Jordan and ran behind him.

"Jordan help me." I told him.

"What's wrong Katy?" Jordan asked with concern.

"It's Zach his after me." I replied.

"KATY!" Zach called out again.

"WHAT!"  yelled back.

"Come here." Zach said. Zach saw me hiding behind Jordan.

"Jordan may have saved you this, but Katy Rose he can't always save you." Zach said and then ran off.

"What was that all about?" Jordan asked.

"Apparently I'm a tease." I chuckled.

"That you are." Jordan said and then pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand away.

"And strong." He said as he rubbed the hand I slapped. 

I chuckled and walked to the kitchen. As I entered I saw Zach standing on the counter. He didn't look too happy.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Oh just thinking about he 'war." Zach replied. I then remembered that Zach was going die. I had to stop it from happening. 

"Only 4 days until the attack. Speaking of the war, where is Blake's pack?" I asked.

"There on there way." Alex came into the room and answered my question. "Blake hasn't seen you in 6 years, his really excited." Alex added. Blake and I use to get along really well. Drew, Blake and I use to spend so much time together. Alex hated me so he never joined us when I was there. 

"I can't wait to see him either." I replied

Zach let out a growl. "Why are you excited?" Zach asked with aggression.

"Because I haven't seen him in 6 years." I said in a 'duh' voice.

"So.." Zach said raising an eyebrow.

"Blake and I were super close. Not as close and Drew and I but he was also like my brother." I shrugged

"Right." Zach said.

"Zach relax Blake has already found his mate." Alex said with an uneasy voice. I could feel his wolf calling out too my wolf. He was whimpering with hurt. 

"Oh okay in that case I can't wait to meet him." Zach said with a smile on his face. 

Zach walked out of the kitchen which just left Alex and I.. alone.

"Katy, can I ask you something?" Alex asked as he walked up to me.

"Ask away." I replied.

"Why did you get my name tattooed as well. I thought you hated me." Alex said looking extremely hurt by his own words. 

"I don't hate you. I never did, your my mate for god sakes. I couldn't hate you even if I tried. Which I have  just FYI. I got your name tattooed for different reasons. In some ways you've helped me, don't get upset but if you hadn't rejected me I wouldn't have found Zach. If I hadn't left I wouldn't have found a family that really loves me. Your also really good a giving advice." I said and gave him a friendly wink.

"I still love you." Alex said. My wolf was jumping with happiness when Alex said he loved me, I mean us. It was starting to give me head ace.

'ALYSSA QUIT IT YOUR GIVING ME A HEAD ACE WITH ALL YOUR JUMING' I told Alyssa she backed away into my mind after that.

"Alex I love you, I always will because well your my mate. But if you want me back, it's not going to happen." I told him, plain and simple.

He let out a loud sigh. "I know I just thought you should know. I'm glad you still love me though." Alex said and gave me a smile.

I smiled back and gave him a hug. I kissed his cheek and walked into the lounge. 

I sat next to Hayden, I placed my head in his lap and laid down on the couch. I hadn't realised straight away but  Hayden began playing with my hair.

I heard the door bell and I knew who it was, it was Blake. I'm so excited to see him.

I ran to the door the others followed. I opened the door, without even looking I yelled out his name.

"BLAKE." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me back and I earned a growl for that. A girl standing next to him growled and I let go.

"It's good to see you Kitty Kat." Blake said.

"You to Blakey Wakey." I chuckled.

"Katy or should I say Miss Royal Wolf meet my mate. Ariana." Blake introduced me too her. She had short brown hair and brown eyes. She was short as compared to Blake, and no offence but she looked like she couldn't fight. I offered a smile but she just gave a me a glare. What's her problem. 

"Blake." Alex called out.

"Alex good to see you brother." Blake said and pulled Alex into one of those guy hugs.

He did the same with Drew. Alex introduced the others and then I introduced Ashton and told Blake about what happened to his parents and how I couldn't save them. He looked upset by that. Blake had also lost his parents because of rouges so he instantly felt sad for the Ashton. Although I was glad I found Ashton.

_______

Love your support, thank you! xx

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential