Chapter 17: The love we lost - I

Park Jimin looked dashing in his casual clothes, he was...at the bar in the Hotel & Casino near the academy, that was coincidentally the establishment his parents had owned, on a Tuesday at 11 am in the morning.

Was he drunk, probably not. His classes ended early and he didn't have any practice, or maybe he just forgot he had, but regardless, the whiskey that was on his hand was swirling in the glass.

Despite what he was doing, his posture was still straight, his demeanour was the very essence of elegance.

He didn't even know what was going through him. He has handled worst situations and yet he was here getting drunk at 11 am in the morning.

"Sir, shall I report to the commander in chief of the hotel of your arrival?" The Manager of the Hotel asks.

"No no, it's alright, I don't wanna bother them, don't mind me as well, I'm fine right here" Jimin says giving a kind smile.

After bowing to him in order, the manager and his assistants left, leaving Jimin sitting on a high stool at the bar.

"What the hell am I doing" Jimin says as he digs his hands through his hair.

She's...engaged. She's...fucking...engaged. There's no... there isn't any way to get her back is there? She's engaged.

He didn't have any right to feel this way, he should've been happy that she finally moved on and would start a new life and-

And yet here he was, frustrated and broken, having no idea on what to do.

Should he fight for her? Of course he would.
But would she want that? Probably not.

He has created tornados and typhoons that have damaged her heart and soul and he really had the audacity to want her back.

He must be insane. He thinks as he drinks another sip of whiskey.

When he had read her letter telling him that she was engaged, he felt like, there wasn't any point. There wasn't any point in continuing his plan.

Because in his solution of giving himself up, to sacrifice his emotions in order to get her back in the end, he had lost her on the way.

She had every right to do so, he thought. He didn't even explain shit to her. She was left in the dark, confused, hurt, alone.

And he still saw her smiling, no matter how fake that smile was.

He was thinking too much, a billion thoughts going inside and out at every second that he didn't notice the amount of alcohol he had induced in his system.

And before he knew it, his vision was a mess, the last thing he heard was the blurry bartender worriedly asking him, "Sir are you alright?"

_______

Rosie was in the middle of transferring classes when her phone started ringing. Checking the caller, her heart had skipped a beat.

Park Jimin

She felt the hesitance, the catching of the breath and yet she answered it.

"Hey....Hey... Oh...who did I call? Um lets see, who? Who's angel?"

He's drunk

"Where are you?" She asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know? hahahaha, I'm just kidding, it's all mixed up in my head right now I don't really know" his sultry voice responds.