31 | where darkness exists

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

a loud bang is heard and the door flies open.

jeongguk slowly blinks awake, pushing himself up on his mattress as the sheets pool around his body.

the boy looks so pure, like an angel that had just stirred awake from their slumber.

but the little angel was a classified murderer.

jeongguk's eyes were heavily hooded as he tried to adjust to the whiteness of room once again, only making out three moving figures in his room.

he heard loud noises, a trolley moving and being pushing across the stone floor, the shuffling of clothes rubbing against each other, the squeak of posh clean shoes padding against the ground.

"jeon jeongguk." the steel voice spoke from behind him. jeongguk rolled his eyes and groaned as he turned around and sat up on his bed, legs falling off the side so his feet touched the floor.

the teen rubbed his eyes, his vision finally clearing as he spotted the one face he has really been hating for the past few days.

"sup doc." he grumbled out with his hoarse voice, already feeling a headache crawling into his mind from being trapped into this stuffy clean boring room.

"arms." the doctor stated, and jeonggul gave another eyeball as he lifted his arms up and let the man clad in a white coat bound his wrists together with some sort of bandage. then they rolled up the young one's sleeve and crunched it up at the top of his shoulder.

suddenly the doctor yanked jeongguk's head back by pulling at his hair roots, making the teen's neck strain as he grunted at the harsh movement.

"open up." jeongguk peeked through his eyelids to capture the sight of the doctor smiling down at him, the expression on the older man's face was so sickening. that lunatic smile only looked good on taehyung.

the teenager didn't obey the command, making the doctor snarl and a nurse had to come over and forcibly hold his jaw open.

the doctor proceeded to shove several pills down his throat, jeongguk started to choke as they got caught in his throat. the nurse stuck his hand down jeongguk's throat to make sure the boy didn't trying spitting any of the drugs out.

jeongguk was forced to swallow.

the two men finally released him, the teen hunched over and cough violently, eyes tearing up from almost choking.

he couldn't even catch a break when the doctor grabbed his arm and soon the tip of an injection pierced his skin, sinking into his artery and pumping him full of god-knows-what.

jeongguk was still coughing, the tow nurses were holding him place to stop him from thrashing around.

the drugs were already kicking in, blurring his vision and silencing his mind as a ringing was playing at the back of his ears.

eyes rolling back, jeongguk feels the hardness of the mattress meet his back and faintly hears how all the men exit his room by slamming the door shut.

all he is thankful for is that the white fades out as darkness overtakes him.

━━━━━━

jimin scowls as he peeks around the corner of a fucking MENTAL INSTITUTE.

why was he here again?