34 | take a bullet to the heart

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

jeongguk nervously chewed on his lower lip.

he took slow attentive steps towards the two men dressed in black, tight suits and sleek pairs of sunglasses perched on their noses.

his father has always collected the stereotypical cliche type of bodyguard.

the boy was scared—or nervous—this was his first time actually putting his seduction skills to the test. yeah sure, they worked on taehyung, but it wasn't all that difficult to rile him up. all jeongguk had to do was swing his hips and smile, and the older was done for.

he was dressed up in clothing that he didn't particularly feel comfortable in. jeongguk has always been a fan of the big oversized dark style, feminine clothing has never been his thing. it's not like he had anything against it—it just wasn't for him. he liked to hide his frame—especially his small waist, ever since everyone always used to point out just how small it was while he was growing up—but it wasn't necessarily because he is insecure, he is just more comfortable like that.

but in sacrifice for the mission, jeongguk was dressed in fishnets that snugly hugged his body along with a big oversized t-shirt that synched in at his petit waist thanks to a harness hooked around his frame. the small shorts he was wearing just poked out from underneath the shirt, and jeongguk constantly pulled them down in embarrassment.

well, at least his entire outfit was black.

there were other accessories dangling from his ears and neck. damn, taehyung really dolled him up for this.

or maybe it was for his own viewing pleasure.

jeongguk peeked back at the security guards guarding his father's floor. it was his job to get them distracted so that taehyung could slip past them unnoticed.

another reason why jeongguk was heavily caked with makeup, there was a risk of someone recognising him, but he's pretty sure not all guards were aware of his existence. 

jeongguk swept a hand through his hair, then checked the time on the clock on the wall.

it was time.

the boy removed the mantel that covered his dangerous outfit before he walked around the corner and approached the two men, sending them an innocent smile as they turned their heads towards him.

"hi." he says, twiddling his fingers in the air delicately. "i'm here for mister jeon?"

see, jeongguk knew his father had a habit of inviting younger girls over to his office. the only issue was that he was a boy, but he knew he could work around that.

"he hasn't informed us about a meeting." one of the guards spoke, quirking up a brow behind his glasses.

"aren't you a boy?" the other one asks, scanning over jeongguk's figure and he couldn't help but let his gaze rest at how the corset-like harness outline the male's curves.

jeongguk smirked.

"i'm one of his regulars, although he has never called me to his office before. we usually do it at the warehouse downtown."

jeongguk almost gagged at his own words.

the two guards sent each other a look, jeongguk was internally grinning is satisfaction. only certain people were aware about the warehouse, so it added legitimacy to jeongguk's story.

"still... there was no mentions of—" one guard spoke up again, looking unsure. jeongguk huffed and looked over to the side.

"are you saying i got all styled and dolled just to be sent back home?" he expressed in an irritated tone.

"we're apologise but mr jeon is in a meeting—"

jeongguk sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose while furrowing his brows.

"seriously? what's a guy gotta do to get laid around here." he groaned, then flickered his gaze back up at the guards. "say... isn't it tiring just to stand here all day?" he asks, batting his long lashes.

"well... uh... y-yes..." the guards were still a little entranced at jeongguk's attire, their eyes running up and down his body.

"wouldn't it be nice to take a little break? i could really use your help..." the youngest but down on his lower lip and gave his best puppy-dog eyes.

the guards were squirming in their position, shifting uncomfortably as they grew hot from the sight of the delectable boy.

"wouldn't you two like to get a taste of your boss' finest wines?" jeongguk cringed at his own words, but by the way one of the guards swallowed he could tell that—whatever he was doing—it was working.

the teen crept a little closer to one of the guards, placing his hands on his shoulders and leaning up to stand on his tippy-toes to whisper in his ear.

"i'm all clean and ready to go."

and how the guard wrapped a hand around his waist, jeongguk knew—

—he knew he'd won.

━━━━━━

taehyung loved this part of his job.

as he stood there, gun and trigger in hand, pointing it precisely onto his terrified target. watching them tremble as panic washed over their stricken features.

jeongguk's father had his arms raised in surrender, his face was pale and eyes were wide.

the sweet sweet look of complete and utter fear.

taehyung's lips cocked into his lunatic grin, eyes smiling with pure satisfaction.

"pl-please—" mr jeon choked, voice shaking. but he was interrupted when his office door opened, a familiar boy slipping through.

jeongguk immediately ran up and wrapped his arms around the one taehyung had by his side, clinging onto him.

"i killed them, hyung." jeongguk's smile only grew when his eyes shifted over to his father, looking so venerable and defenceless.

"j-jeongguk! help me! call the guards!" the old man hasn't seemed to figure his predicament out yet, foolishly asking his son for help.

psh. as if jeongguk would life a finger for him.

or... maybe he would.

jeongguk stared at his father, still holding onto taehyung.

"don't worry, dad." jeongguk spoke with faux innocence, looking like a happy child in a family photo. "i'll help you."

mr jeon's features relaxed, he almost looked relieved.

he watched as jeongguk removed the gun from taehyung's grip.

"good... good, son. shoot him! kill him!" mr jeon roared as soon as jeongguk had possession of the weapon. taehyung watched as the smaller cocked the barrel, examining the firearm in his hand.

jeongguk's eyes flickered back to his father, the gun in his palms.

"what are you waiting for?! shoot him you idiot!" the other screamed, looking completely bewildered at his son.

jeongguk smiled.

"god, i fucking hate you."

mr jeon's brows furrowed, he opened his mouth to say more but was interrupted when the gun was fired and his head was blown off.

"bye, bitch."

end of 34

now i seriously need to start my schoolwork lmao