We Are Heroes.

Abraxas was till on the floor, with blood all over him. I stood up and got down to him sobbing.

„I am so sorry Abraxas, i will fix this i promise."

I say. He looks at me and smiles.

„Its not your fault y/n, its sour boyfriend, you need to controll him better. Or he will really kill someone."

He says. I know he means it in a protective way, but he cant talk like this about Tom, he doesent know anything about him.
I help him get up, and tell him to leave.
I sat back down on the hospital bed. My whole body was shaking.

What if Abraxas was right, maybe Tom would abuse me again. No, he would never, the bruises that i have now were just things that turned him on, that has nothing to do with abuse. Right...

Later that day. In Tom's room.

„Y/N! Why was Malfoy here and why did he hug you? Are you chateing on me?"

Tom said angry. Why was he angry again. He punched Abraxas because he was a good friend of mine. And he slappen the living sh*t out of me.

„Why would you punch Abraxas?! And why did you slap me? He was just being a good friend!"

I yelled at him. I never yelled at him before.
Tom smiled at me and kissed me again. I cant controll it and just kissed him back, he is an adicction that i cant let go. He is like a drug to me.

Did he just smile at me because i yelled at him. Maybe he really is crazy.

He threw me on his bed. And we did the whole game again.
Now i just had more bruises. Evrywhere.
I couldnt stand uo afterwards. Everything hurted so bad.
Tom apologised to me, shocker.

„You see y/n, sometimes i can be very persuasing."

He said with a happy look on his face.
He really is very hot. And yes, he was very persuasing.

„Y/n, do you really love me?"

He asked. Of course i loved him.

„Yes, i do love you Tom, but do you love me?"

„Y/n, dont ask stupid questions.
You said that you love me, would you die for me?"

He asked, i got kinda scared of him. Why would he ask something like this.

„Yes Tom, i would die for you."

I said.
He looked at me, pleased.

„Than give me your arm y/n Kaveler, and close your eyes."

He said. Why woul he want my arm. But i gave him what he wanted. Because i loved him.

„Do you trust me y/n?"

Tom asked me. What kind of game was he playing with me.

„Yes, i trust you."

I anwsered. He took my arm. Took out his wand, placed it on my inner sie of the arm pressed it against it.

What is he doing...that hurts...

„That was your biggest mistake y/n, to trust me, Tom Malvoro Riddle.
You now really belong to me, if you want to or not. Y/n you are now mine. And will listen to me, i am your master now."

I opend my eyes and looked at my arm...

„What is this Tom? What did you do?!"

I yelled sacred.
It looked like a tatto, it was a skull with a snake...