00 | novocaine

thank you for reading 'novocaine' !

this story was prob not what you were expecting when you read the description. and trust me, it wasn't what i expected to write either.

i tried writing the whole really kinky concept or whateva but i can't do it. i cringe too hard. ig ppl noticed how i always skipped writing the spanking scenes bc i'm literally incapable. kudos to authors who manage to pull through, bc i just couldn't.

at least i tried lmao.

can't believe this crap has 93k reads. 

well, ig that means some ppl still enjoyed the story (:

i sincerely apologise for all the bad content, spelling and grammar.

thanks for sticking through this shitfest with me!

- felicia.

ps.
i don't purposely make my endings sad, i just choose an ending that i think suits the story the best. not all my books will have sad ending lmao.

scroll for sum cool tingz...

—things you might not have noticed—

it was taehyung who killed sunghyung (the first guy who died)

jeongguk is on the spectrum of ASPD (antisocial personality disorder)

both taehyung and jeongguk suffer from severe PTSD

the drugs jeongguk received at the psychiatric hospital made his condition worse

it's debatable if gguk and tae were really in love, but they found solace within each other.

jimin knew about their fate from the very beginning

if they continued to live—they would never been able to live happily in peace.

taehyung died because he couldn't continue to live without jeongguk, so in a way, jeongguk killed him—which was taehyung's wish.

jimin became a cop solely to help taehyung find his perfect match

jeongguk already had half the dose injected into him—which is already lethal—taehyung injected the rest to speed up the process of death to minimise the pain.

this concept was fun to write, but i think i tend to make things too dramatic haha

i need to switch my characters up a bit, i feel like they are way to similar to my other book. so next one i will strive for sum nice boy tae and non-cute (idk the word lol) gguk.

i really appreciate all the support i've gotten, thanks guys (:

ciao <3