Ch45 - Third change.

After competing in solo for the past few days, playing side by side again as two felt unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. However, to be fully honest, the feeling felt pretty good.

You Liangxing, remembering the promise of complementing him with a healer role which he had previously broken, chose a healing hero in this match.

Instead of Cai Wenji, he chose Ming Shiyin.

Ming Shiyin's ultimate ability allowed him to transfer his health to an ally at the cost of his own through an ability link. However, he differed from Cai Wenji in the sense that his heal was a single-target ability and his scope was far more limited. However, it could not be considered as a specialized healer since adding health was more like a side occupation. His main utility was that he could fixate himself on one of his teammates while granting them a higher damage output and attack speed throughout the process. Therefore, netizens had jokingly given him the moniker of 'King's Glory's Core Equipment'.

Whenever he assisted a teammate, he allowed his teammates to deal explosive damage; and if the teammate was an excellent player, having a Ming Shiyin in lower ranked games was equivalent to having a cheat, where meeting them would result in certain death.

You Liangxing chose Ming Shiyin with the intention to assist Ah Sheng, and when the game started, he immediately used his first ability to link up with Ah Sheng's Peiqin Hu to enter the jungle to clear the monsters.

One standing in front of the other; it looked rather harmonious.

Kang Shengzhe's choice, Peiqin Hu, was quite particular as well. In King's Glory, he had earned the nickname of 'Losing Money Tiger'.

It derived from the fact that buying him was a loss of money. His in-game viability was extremely terrible because he could not effectively kill mages, nor could he cut down the marksmen, and he was considered as one of the trash heroes that was poorly received.

No matter the controversy, it was bound to have an effect in Kang Shengzhe's hands, as seen in how he claimed kills breezily, to say nothing of the fact that he had You Liangxing as company for the entire process. Wherever he went, he would leave deaths in his wake.

At the end of the game, both the enemy and ally jungles were Kang Shengzhe's territory alone. As he sought out his opponents in the map, he would clear the jungles while he was at it, and in one game alone, he took a total of twenty kills.

And throughout the entire game, You Liangxing's Ming Shiyin would accompany him no matter where he went. During the twenty-minute duration, the purple ribbon of his ability link had never broken once.

It could be described as extraordinarily powerful.

Ming Shiyin's abilities had a distance restriction, and the greatest difficulty that Ming Shiyin players faced were teammates who they could not synergize well with and follow. However, when it came to You Liangxing and Kang Shengzhe, the former actually managed to remain inseparable with the latter in a steadfast manner, as if they were two people with the same body.

Before the enemy's crystal nexus shattered, his teammates were all sending out text messages.

[Ally Da Ji]: — 666.

[Ally Lao Fuzi]: — Can this younger brother pay respects to the master?

[Ally Di Renjie]: — Awesome.

After that match, Kang Shengzhe felt exceptionally free from inhibitions and happy, and before they opened another match, he typed in the friend's chat interface: — Ming Shiyin is feasible.

Ming Shiyin was an auxiliary but his attack range category belonged to that of a melee, who could only attack the opposing side if they were close enough. It was fairly easy for him to die by the hands of others once a fight broke out, but in this game, You Liangxing had two kills and nineteen assists, with no deaths to his name.