Chapter 1 - Blue flames

Dark clouds gathered in the ink-black sky obscuring the white moon, which was apparently the only thing that brought light into the otherwise cold and quiet night.

Aurora Anderson golden-blooded witch, arrived in Paris from London only that day. She was standing infront of the colosseum where she was about to go in for a special meeting. For a meeting that could pretty much change her whole life. The event was organized by the great Gellert Grindelwald. She admired him a lot, for his ambition, his power, and his goals. After all, he was the most powerful dark wizard of all times. Not even her family knew about it, as she thought they wouldn't be thrilled with the idea of her possibly siding with the dark wizard, so she kept quiet about this trip. She made her way into the cool stone building, then found a nice spot to sit down. Soon after, more and more wizards and witches appeared in the arena, who apparently just seemed as excited as herself. Unfortunately, she could also spot aurors whose presence bothered her terribly.

Soon, huge applause and cheers went up as the platinum blonde haired dark wizard entered the arena, with his always elegant and loyal french right hand, Vinda Rosier. Aurora kept staring at him in fascination until he caught her eyes, and made a small smirk. Her cheeks immediately lit up and her heartbeat fastened in a second too. She didn't really understand why though, since that was the first time she ever saw him, but without a doubt, his looks had mesmerized her inn an instant, which she did not expect. Grindelwald started his speech, and the room fell dead silent. Like most of the people, she couldn't take her eyes off him. He was so strict, so authoritative, the style of speech so impressively confident. He was as perfect as a demigod in her eyes. When at the end of his speech he showed his vision, scary images of war that would ensue in the future if they did not take control of the no-majs. Everyone watched the events in horror. As the tension faded, he conjured a burning blue wall of flames around the center of the arena, urging his followers to cross it, and become members of his movement . She suddenly noticed the aurors in the back of the room, gripping their wands and attempted to shot spells at him, which, of course, they missed, and Grindelwald easily fended them off, and after realizing they had not much of a chance, they dissapparated. Meanwhile, a number of people crossed the flames who decided to join him. In the almost completely emptied arena, Aurora took strength and walked down the stairs. Grindelwald's eyes lit up when he saw her approaching.

She stepped through the blue flames, and he took her by surprise, lifting her hand to his lips, and gave a soft kiss on it, as a greeting. He looked up at her, and she smiled, trying to hide her blushing face.
"Who you might be, Miss?" He asked on his deep, gentle voice.
"Aurora. Aurora Anderson." She muttered, staring into his mismatched eyes, which were even more beautiful from up close.
"Aurora... Your family is full of powerful witches and wizards, but none of them came to join my cause yet. Now I'm curious what made you?" He spoke reassuringly.
"I only want the truth." She gulped, her heart beating fast as he held her hand.
"Well, you are very welcome to stay in my castle, Nurmengard, for the time you need, Miss Anderson." He smiled.
"Please call me Aurora." She spoke softly.

He nodded softly with a smile before holding out his arm to her, which she took before they apparted to an enourmous castle in the mountains, owned by himself; the greatest dark wizard of all times.