Chapter 4 - Evening meeting

Aurora's heart was pounding even harder in her chest as she got even closer and closer to Grindelwald's quarters. She was nervous and didn't really know what to expect. And of course, her feelings for the wizard didn't help either. But there was nothing to do, she knocked with her shaky, almost trembling hand and the door opened on its own.

"So good to see you came." Said Grindelwald smiling, casually standing by the fireplace. He was dressed just as elegant as she was, in a full black velvet suit, and a cloak which looked so good on him. "What's wrong, my dear? Is everything okay?" He asked when he noticed the nervousness on her as she was looking around.
"Yes, I'm fine, sir." She replied quick, feeling his arm around her shoulder, as if he wanted to calm her down.
"Can I offer you some chocolate liqueur? It's quite pleasant in such cold weather." The wizard asked after Aurora was comfortably seated in one of the large leather armchairs by the fireplace.
"Thank you, sir." She nodded, and watched as he used his odd wandless magic to take out two crystal glasses and fill them with the drink.
"I'm very surprised you wrote me sir, I thought you needed help."
"No, nothing urgent, I just wanted to say thank you for your work, and for being such a good person to work with, and for everything you've done so far for the greater good. Future seems even brighter now, and it couldn't be true without your unmatched skills."
"Thank you so much for your generosity, sir!"
"I, too, owe a million thanks for your kindness, for your work, and for everything I have received from you. You are a very very important person in our movement, and personally for me too. Of course I treat you like you deserve." He said.

In the rest of the evening, they were talking about many things, but when she realized how late it was, she quickly rose and said,
"Thank you for the invitation, sir."
"I really hope you enjoyed it." He smiled. Then, deciding there was no time to hesitate, he stepped closer to Aurora, and kissed

her hand.

"Goodnight, Aurora." He smiled down at her.
"Goodnight, sir." She replied, blushing, and hurried out of the door, smiling uncontrollably with her heart beating hard.